Luxury Motor ClubFalse Vehicle Reports by Auto Dealer Used Cars scam

L

Let me give you a piece of advice luxury motor club is a big carnival - you don't know that you are about to get suckered and clowned around .

Luxury Motor Club on 790 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY 11010 cons auto buyers by covering up damage and even totaled cars. I work in the area as a delivery person for my uncle and let me tell you I see every day cars in there delivered banged up but if you see that they sell those scraps for unimaginable profits and trust me I will never buy a car from them.

Let me ask you, do you think they let their kids drive one of these cars? - I dont think so. My younger sister just got her driver license and I told her once she is ready I get her a car in PA from my friend who I can trust so be careful if you go there for an unsafe and overpriced car.

False Vehicle Reports by Auto Dealer Used Cars scam