LuxehandbagsBuyer beware

T

I purchased a handbag for a gift the second week of December 2005. It arrived approx. 12-22-05. Upon looking the bag over, I found that the inside zipper was broken (it would split when you'd slide it). I contacted Luxehandbags via email and was told it would be no problem to return the bag and I was given an address to return to. I shipped the bag via USPS, with a note to please credit my VISA as this was a gift and I couldn't get a new bag in time. It was delivered to the intended recipient two days later. I did get a delivery signature confirmation as well. I emailed Luxehandbags and ask when to expect a credit. I was told by Jan 6, 2006. Jan 8, 2006, I had not rec'd the credit so I emailed once again. This time I was told If no credit by 011006, to please file a dispute as they are no longer using the bank that they were at the time of purchase. To date, still no credit so I have turned it over to my credit card companies Investigation Dept. Buyer Beware. This is a real hassle!