Lupin Pharmaceuticalschemical

I

I was looking for a chemical through Indiamart.com.in this way I found out that Lupin Pharmaceuticals Ltd was the leading supplier for this product. Therefore I contacted them and from that moment on I had email correspondence with Lupin sales & marketing manager.
When it came the time to pay (400 USD), he gave me this data for the payment through Western Union:
First name : Samuiel
Last name :Walters
Address : B/4, Laxmi Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex India, Mumbai 400 051. India

Once I made the payment on 12/28/2017 through Western Union this so called Samuiel Walters disappeared.

Since B/4, Laxmi Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex India, Mumbai is actually the adress of Lupin Pharmaceuticals, I decided to send them several emails in order to explain what happened to me and to understand if Samuiel Walters was actually one of their employees but they never answered me back.
I tried with all the email adresses I could find in their website http://www.lupin.com.
Honestly I find it curious, to say the least. They refuse to answer.
This is the most unbelievable aspect of the situation

• Ka
    Kathy Hand Oct 09, 2021

There something wrong with my inhaler. I have Albuterol Sulfate inhalation Aerosol after using it one time it clogs up. I get three of them at time through mail in prescription. I know they shouldn’t do this.

From