LSBF London School of Business & Finance — Campus transfer
I'm a student at London School of Business & Finance, student I.D A4030648... I am so frustrated with this school. I'm an international student and the family i live with moved from London to Chester. I requested for a campus transfer and then i was advised to pay some fees with the assurance that my transfer from London campus to Manchester would be done swiftly. It's been almost three weeks now with no response, the semester already started and I'm missing lectures that i paid for with my parents' hard earned money. When i call for my student adviser, they are always making excuses why she can't come to the phone.
It feels like i'm wasting away, my account has been deactivated for no reason.
These people are very very very inconsiderate. They don't care about the massive costs i have to incur commuting from Chester to London, and yet Manchester is only 40 minutes away from Chester.
This is not the first time LSBF is frustrating me, two years back, they didn't issue my CAS on time which led to my visa refusal, i returned to my home country and was begging them for over a year, then they issued the CAS.
Lesson learned, not all that glitters is gold !!
More LSBF London School of Business & Finance Complaints & Reviews
- LSBF - London School Of Business & Finance - still waiting for results
- LSBF London Campus - Refund of fees
- lsbf - Cheating Students Money
- London School Of Business & Finance - refund request - poor service
- London School of Business and Finance - Breach of Contract
- lsbf/ tuition fees - refund about paid tuition fees
- lsbf - Refunds
- LSBF, London School of Business and Finance - International Student Fees Refund
- lsbf - Fees Refund issue
- FBT, London School of Business and Finance - Refunds, disrespect