Lowpricesandmore.comStay away from this scam

J

Dr Kowalski from Myvitanet again...I am International...placed an order a month ago...haven't received...only one email from a gmail iphone address. I do not believe there is a Dr Kowalski associated with this site. Total scam, although, after contacting my bank, 'Dr Kowalski' has...apparently ...posted the goods. Still a scam...stay away.

• Ra
    Ranjith CR Dec 08, 2012

I did a transaction(by mistake) in lowpriceandmore.com and here is my experience:

1. 'Dr Kowalski' who do not reply to your mails .Proper customer support wont get it.
    2. You wont get your item near future..Sorry You may to WAIT...and you wont get any replies also.
    3. The tratment towards the customer was worse.
    4. You may have to threaten this guy to get your money (believe me, that worked out for me)
    5. If you have any other choice, please do not go for lowpriceandmore.com. - It is my opinion only .Is there anyone has a better opinion about this site ?

CHICORONHO May 04, 2013

I placed an order on 02/06/2013 with "lowpriceandmore.com"
    Almost 3 mouths passed and still waiting.
    A dozen of emails without response as well faxes.
    It's a SCAM

Cheryl Walters May 11, 2013

I am an international also, purchased some items over a month go, not received nor have any of my emails or telephone messages been answered. I think this is definitely a scam, stay away!!!

• Me
    menohappy Aug 14, 2013

Same story ... International ... Never receive anything. I think I am going to contact the Internet Crime Complaint Center :
    Unbelievable !!!