Menu

Lowe's  - Complaint

P
Author of the complaint
12:44 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a John Deer S140 riding lawn tractor, April 9,22! Since April 16, I have received a message everyday saying they are delivering the mower, give date and estimated time! Before the day ends I get a message that there is a delay will be next day! I have set at home since the 16th and still no lawnmower! I have talked to delivery manger, store manger, assistant manager, and customers complaint center! Today the customer compliant spokesman called while I was on line the manger at the Wise store we talked on three way line, the manger assured me and the complaints associate that the lawn mower 100% guarantee would be delivered today! I just got another message say the mower would not be delivered until tomorrow April 26, 8 and 8 pm! I have a screen shot every message, every schedule delivery date, and every sorry cancelled until next day! Enough is enough! This is no way to do business! My name is Patty Tackett, the order # is [protected], my phone numbers are home [protected], cell, [protected]! The store number is [protected], my invoice # is 71003, total price charged $2,648,94. This is a shame and they need to honor their sale!

Helpful? 0 0