Lorenzo TorresInternet Service

Good Morning,

Please, i demand for a total refund of $29.85 for a service which i did subscribe, only, a trial service of $2, 95 [(SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276 NICOSIA (21/04/09)]. Each month (since 27th of April) my credit card account has been charged. So, i want that your service cancel, at once, further charges on my credit card and procceed a total refund of $29.85.

I would like, also, to know the Name and Adress of the Service or Company responsible for the abuse, on charging my credit card, because i don´t have any information or data about it.

These are the following debts on my credit card:
$9, 95 SEGPAYEU.COM866-450-4000 NICOSIA (26/06/09)
$9, 95 SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276 NICOSIA (27/05/09)
$9, 95 SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276 NICOSIA (27/04/09)
$2, 95 SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276 NICOSIA (21/04/09)

Regards,

Lorenzo Torres

markethack Jan 29, 2010

I just had same problem. Two 9.95 charges + two .29 foreign transaction fees. All stmt had was SEGPAYEU.COM etc, etc.. Called Mastecard. They got Segpay on the line. SegPay told me it was Torrent Privacy that billed me - even though I did the same thing - a one time trial/use for a couple of bucks several months ago. Person from SegPay immediately canceled this bogus subscription. But I have to eat the 20 bucks. So if you still have prob, I'd call your credit card vendor. PD

• Pu
    Pugslie Jan 23, 2010

The charge is for Torrent Privacy

• Pa
    paolo4 Oct 06, 2009

I have the same problem. I had to pay three times 9, 95 $. I don't know why?!
    I think that, only way to overcome that thieves from Nicosia is to change credit cards.
    But do you know, dear Lorenzo Torres how take our money back? It must be any way to do it! Please help us. People!

• Lo
    Lorenzo Torres Jul 02, 2009

Good Morning,

Please, i demand for a total refund of $29.85 for a service which i don´t never, ever subscribe and each month (since 27th of April) my credit card account is charged S. So, i want that your service cancel, at once, further charges on my credit card and procceed a total refund of $29.85.

Regards,