Logobids.comPoor Service

Logobids provides graphic designers the opportunity to create and be rewarded financially for logos. Once joined it seems to be a good setup, but its a facade as some designers are using images found on google, etc of established companys and basically tracing the design and providing for the contest holders. Contest holders can be the average joe and have no concept of copyrights infringement. I reported a design to the holder and to logobids and them both ignored, to be exact the contest holder wished me luck in the contest and actually gave the corrupt designer the highest score thus far in the contest. To make matters worse I won a contest just weeks ago and had issues with my paypal, thus i tried to call logobids and it goes to an answering service everytime no matter time of day. So I e-mailed them and it took days to get an answer and when i replied it was days again until a response. We resolved one issue and I was promised to receive my funds via western union, but as usual I til this day haven't heard from logo bids and each day I send an e-mail with no response. There's no way to truly communicate with them and there attitudes aren't any better

More Logobids.com Complaints & Reviews

Josh Melton Aug 31, 2012

We have used this service for the past 4 years and have never had a problem. Sometimes the language barrier can get in the way with some designers being over seas. We like the service and are going to continue to use it.

• St
    stealthbiker Jun 10, 2013

As for getting the logo I needed it was great, but logobids has a problem paying the winning designers. They have not paid my designer for mine or the one he won 3 months ago. I have emailed them numerous times and called numerous times with no response or call back. I have contacted other winning designers and all 3 that I contacted also have not been paid for their designs. this company as far as I can see is defrauding the designers

• Te
    tennis1969 Nov 27, 2013

I won a contest through logobids.com and never got paid. NOW there are a few designers who personal messaged me through their site to warn me that Logobid.com stopped paying designers awhile ago, and to this day continues to post contests.

What a true rip off to designers. Not only are they getting promised to be payed low for their work, but NOW not at all?

• On
    OnFire Sep 13, 2014

What a drama filled board. As a designer, I used to go there to submit my designs on the various (and dwindling) contests they have going at any given time. There is a new owner of this company, however, there is so much drama on all the contests that I will no longer design there, and many of the other designers I know have also gone to other sites. The owner is aware of the drama caused by some designers trying to undermine, and harass other designers and even the contest holders. Several of us have complained to the owner, but were basically told that if we weren't happy there, to find a different place to design. I have, Dezignthis.com. The biggest issue is that the constant in fighting is on the feedback portion of the contest is completely visible to contest holders. It is VERY unprofessional, and just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I highly do NOT recommend anyone spending their dollars there to get any designs they need, unless you like the drama that will surely ensue.