LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group — title loan for 2500 and I still owe this much a year later.
I have been paying loan mart every month and I am so called current after paying them for a year. What's insane is that I have tried to settle and they tell me after paying over 3000 that I would need to pay atleast an additional 2500. Which is the total price of the loan. I am a disable vet and a single father of a 3 year old. I'm on a fixed income and took out the loan because of an emergency. However. They threaten to repossess my car after being 2 weeks late. Also they ask me the reason I am late and I tell them my issues and they don't try to work anything out. I'm stressed and this situation isn't getting any better. I'm current but I'm being charged $9/day if I'm late but am told that I have a 10 grace period. It's not a grace period and different people tell me different things when I call. I have been trying to see if I can find a pro bono lawyer to help. But I can't find one and the vet services told me that I should try taking out another loan to help. I can't ! Can anyone help me out ? Any advise? I can't keep paying $315 a month for years to come. I have already paid the loan with over $400 interest which seems to go up every month ! If you can give blood, sell your soul, do anything but get a loan through them. You gotta pay it off literally within two weeks in order to stay Away from this dark hole.
More LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group Complaints & Reviews
- 1800loanmart - loan sharking
- Loan Mart - rip off artist and scams
- 1 800 Loan Mart - harassing debt collectors (title loan)
- 1800loanmart - crooks!!!
- 1800 Loan Mart - fraud and racist
- 1800loanmart - release of title
- LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group - marketing
- 1800loanmart - not a complaint as much as a warning
- LoanMart / Wheels Financial Group - title loan will never be paid off
- 800loanmart Aka Wheels Financial Group - loansharking - they need to be shut down