LoangogoScam website

T

I applied for a loan from loanagogo last week, £69.95 was taken from my bank account this week as I had to raise this money I couldn't pay straight away. I've since had numerous calls, texts, e mails regarding loans of one kind or another but have heard nothing from loanagogo and after reading other claims/complaints I fear I may have been scammed and have now lost £69.95 which I cannot afford to do. There should be a law or similar to stop these companies exploiting people like me who struggle financially at times and need help!!!

More Loangogo Complaints & Reviews

• Do
    DOBBERSTOKES Aug 03, 2011

Unfortunately this money will never come back to you but what I would suggest is that you cancel your bank card before they take anymore money off you (which they will do!!)

• Dt
    D Taylor Aug 02, 2011

Loan GoGo asked for my debit card details as I made an enquiry but did not tell me they were taking the £69.95 brokerage fee from my account. On checking my bank details, this has taken from my account without my consent.
    I would like this refunded to my account in full.

D.Taylor