LiveCareer / lost 78 dollars to you without me realising.
Please refund the money you have been taking from me of 78 dollars.i realised this only when I checked my past three statements and my spam emails that you made a fine print that I will be paying 24.95 dollars every week.None of you mentioned customer care numbers including your "apparently" live customer service's are operational.
Fraud fraud fraud!live career!!! you are taking my money without me actually asking for your service.
Please revert to my emails which I have sent into your customer care.
I agreed to pay 2.95$ to download my resume ever since haven't accessed your website ever until today I realised you have taken 78 dollars from me.
this is cheating and clearly I'm not the only one complaining.
More LiveCareer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- LiveCareer - subscription
- LiveCareer - unauthorized deduction of rs.1479.10 (indian currency) from my debit card by this website.
- LiveCareer - unauthorized deduction of rs. 1774.83 (indian currency) from my credit card by this website.
- LiveCareer - taking money in going from card they are fraud
- LiveCareer - unauthorized credit card charge