LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume — hidden fees
So terrible to realize you have been charged for something you didn't use. Well. according to their term I did, I just had no idea about it.
It happens fast, without any notification. You pay 20 dollars and they charge 60.
I was impressed in a bad way, felt cheated and scammed. Worst of all you can't do anything with this, there's no opportunity to refund. It's kind of your fault you haven't read the policies, so don't be surprised you can't refund.
More LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - cancelation 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - don't use this service 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - charging credit card / scam 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - they withdrew 34.95 from my checking account 
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - unauthorised charges to my credit card 
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - this site pissed me off
- LiveCareer / MyPerfectResume - little liars
- [Resolved] LiveCareer.com - not sure how they keep good rating 
- LiveCareer - livecareer
- [Resolved] Live Career - beware of bait and switch ploy to steal your money