Litton LoanScammers

M

I feel bad for all of you going through this. We tried making several loan mods, and thought we had made one in Nov 07 only to be foreclosed on because they say we did not send in the paperwork 4 times even after a Nic Setchel signed for them, well any way we lost our home in july 08. they sold our home of 12 years for 124000.00 we owed 216000.00, we could of paid the mod but NOBODY would call us back.WE plan on sueing them as soon as We get a lawyer, for lieing and being deceitful, and for a bad mortgage . There is hope after a bankruptcy you can get a home in 2 years.I tried for 1 year to get something done but these preditors are only interested in what they can get screw the people living in the house, Well I know GOD has a special place for them.

• Vi
    victorias Nov 30, 2009

MODIFICATIONS NEVER HAPPEN ITS A GAME AND YOUR IT!

EVERYONE MUST OPEN A COMPLAINT WITH BBB- BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and keep it open. Litton answers those fast and every two weeks from then on, to get them closed...if you do not respond it closes, stay on it!

You will never get a response from this company unless you file with the BBB and keep you complaint opened!

• Hl
    HLJ Oct 26, 2009

Here is Larry Litton's (president of Litton Loan Servicing) email address: [email protected]
    I was given someone at Litton's email, by someone at a company called Resolve. They told me not to disclose where I got it. Then I found that everyone's email there had the same formula, first name, with the first letter capitol, dot(.)last name with the first letter capitol, @littonloan.com. I starting sending emails to everyone I spoke to there and this was the only way I would ever get a call back! Then I saw Mr. Larry Litton's name in an article, and I added him, and [email protected], vice president there. I started sending emails to eveyone there including Litton, and I would get a call back the same or next day.
    We found out that after the 3 "trial" lower payments they had an auction date set. Even though they were still asking me for additonal documents!
    The last email I sent just to Larry Litton, I told him he should google his company and see all of these complaints. So I am posting his email so everyone else can do this too.!!!