Little Fashions BoutiqueTook My Money but Never Sent Merchandise

J

I ordered online from Little Fashions Boutique; this company charged my credit card and took my money but never sent my merchandise!!! I have tried contacting them and e-mailing them and received NO answer whatsoever. Please HELP!

• Do
    Don't shop here Sep 07, 2017

Agree horrible customer service. Should of read reviews before ordering. My comment is the same as all above!

• Pa
    Patricia K. May 09, 2016

I had a really bad experience with this lady at Little Fashions Boutique. She was incredibly nasty, curt and condescending towards me. There is no wonder for me as to why there are so many complaints against this business. Poor attitude and awful customer service. I agree and would recommend for all to stay away from Little Fashions Boutique.

• Mo
    Monika88 Aug 03, 2015

thank you for posting these complaints about little fashions boutique. wish i would of seen this earlier before i ever tried to get involved with them. they have been horrible to try to deal with. everyone beware!!!

• Tr
    TraceyK Jan 10, 2015

I recently called Little Fashions Boutique over a dozen times with an inquiry about one of the dresses they offer on their website. No one answers and I never received a response. I am extremely disappointed with this company as I tried to contact them a couple of years ago regarding an item for my daughter and it was the same, non-communication, "not a care in the world" for a potential customer experience.

I agree vehemently with DS4471: "You can find the same merchandise else where with much friendlier and professional customer service" rather than trying to deal with the people, or the one lady who seems to run it, at Little Fashions Boutique.

• Ds
    DS4471 Apr 02, 2013

Little Fashions Boutique has the worst customer service of any website/store I have ever used. The owner is rude and not very bright. I asked her to order an Easter dress from the manufacturer for my daughter and when I followed up with her on the status the week before Easter, she told me, sorry - I thought you were someone else, you're not getting a dress. This woman honestly expected me to believe another woman with the same exact name, ordered the same dress, in the same size on the same day as I did. This was her excuse. And all she said was - the error was MY fault, I should have followed up sooner (I waited 5 days!). I will post our email chain so you can see exactly how she treated her customer. This was my second order with her and the first time wasn't such a pleasure either. STAY away from littlefashionsboutique.com - you can find the same merchandise else where with much friendlier and professional customer service.

• Al
    Allie H. Oct 20, 2012

My friend had a terrible experience shopping with Little Fashions Boutique on their website www.littlefashionsboutique.com. She feels the owner, Olga Zurek, is deceptive and is a thief. The store is listed as being located in Green Brook, NJ. My friend placed an order online and never received her merchandise. The woman who answered the phone told her she would ship it out that day and never shipped it and never responded again to her attempts to contact the store. We think www.littlefashionsboutique.com might be a scam. BEWARE!!!

• Wh
    What Is This?? Jul 30, 2012

STOP making complaints about Little Fashions Boutique!!! We like it.

• Me
    Melissa J85220 Jan 29, 2012

Little Fashions Boutique - bad experience, horrible company.

Tarzan64 Oct 24, 2011

Please kindly remove your comment as you know that is false or provide your order # and date when it was placed as we never had any complaints of the sort you are describing. This is clearly a slander.

Tarzan64 Oct 20, 2011

Karen, you can call yourself "janine", "robert" or whatever, but we all know that it's you sitting at the computer, having no customers and trying to belittle your competitors as much as you can. I can assure you that my lawers will get to the bottom of things and have all these comments removed. And I will make sure all of our suppliers know about this and see all these comments you left about Littlefashionsboutique.com. And comments that real customers left about kettleofishclothing.com Even from your ramblings trying to defend yourself it's obvious that you are gulity as hell. You went too far, you attacked me personally, by putting my name all over the internet, you called my phone number and threatened me, you constantly steal pictures from my website and now to top it off you are sabotaging my website. In think it's a pretty impressive list for my lawers.

JanineD220 Oct 20, 2011

Tarzan - I am not sure what problems Little Fashions Boutique has with other stores or competitors and, quite frankly, I do not care about it and its none of my business. What I DO know is I shopped wth Little Fashions Boutique and had a HORRIBLE experience.. I think it is rude that you come onto a complaint and attempt to belittle it because you. Apparently have some vested interest in Little Fashions Boutique. I also know that I am NOT THE ONLY PERSON who has encountered trouble when trying to shop with this store. Other members of this site were extremely helpful to m, particularly in trying to get back my money, unlike yourself. I stand by my word that I would not recommend Little Fashions Boutique as a place to shop.

Tarzan64 Oct 19, 2011

Please note thall complaints above are fraudulent and are done by a jealous competitor from kettleofishclothing.com, .

JanineD220 Oct 13, 2011

HAAAAAAAAA HAAAAA!!! *Brenda*! That seriously gave me a really good laugh!!! Good point but still - I can't get my money back from this store!!! SO frustrating! What do I do????

Maria_B Oct 12, 2011

Littlefashionsboutique.com is a fraudulent company. Do Not Shop There - you will not get your order after you pay!!!

• Ro
    Robert D8967 Oct 12, 2011

I, too, have had problems with Little Fashions Boutique. I ordered merchandise totaling over $500 from their website www.littlefashionsboutique.com, they charged my credit card but never sent my order. I have tried desperately to get in touch with them but they will not reply or respond. We really needed the stuff in this order for an event and when I called to speak with customer service at Little Fashions Boutique, they were rude and actually HUNG UP ON ME!!! Nice way to run a business!!! I would say BEWARE of dealing with the folks at www.littlefashionsboutique.com.