Linkedin — without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled
I'd like to bring to your notice that my LinkedIn premium membership was cancelled by me in the month of June 2017. As per my request for cancellation of premium membership, I was not charged for July 2017. However, linkedIn failed to follow my request and kept me charging again from August 2017 until today, Nov 4th, 2014. Upon discussing this harassment from linkedIn with my bank, finally my bank advised to cancel my credit card and reissue a new number so that linkedIn will no longer be able to use my card details to automatically charge without client's consent. This is a very ridiculous and unprofessional experience from linkedIn. I am extremely shocked & upset with LinkedIn's approach.
More Linkedin Complaints & Reviews
- LinkedIn Corporation - Customer service lack of response
- Kelly O'neal / LinkedIn - Con artist alert! Con artist alert! Con artist alert!
- Linkedin - Linkedin customer service/technical
- Linkedin.com - business
- Linkedin - Interference with my business, concerning my new website: www.andreahudsonpiano.me.uk
- LinkedIn Corporation - Visionaries
- Linkedin - Jamal I hasan
- Linkedin - premium service fee
- Linkedin - premium membership
- Linkedin - Linkedin.com