Linkedin — Fraud and horrible customer service
LinkedIn has restricted my account without proof. Their barely coherent customer service messages merely say something about people stating that I asked them to connect but they did not know me.
Multiple times I asked for proof via a list of these instances. They produced nothing. Highly suspicious.
What's really happening is that they fraudulently restrict accounts based on a bait and switch when their system recognizes that a user has found a way to connect with people for which LinkedIn wants to charge extra. Might be time for a class action.
More Linkedin Complaints & Reviews
- LinkedIn Corporation - Customer service lack of response
- Kelly O'neal / LinkedIn - Con artist alert! Con artist alert! Con artist alert!
- Linkedin - Linkedin customer service/technical
- Linkedin.com - business
- Linkedin - Interference with my business, concerning my new website: www.andreahudsonpiano.me.uk
- LinkedIn Corporation - Visionaries
- Linkedin - Jamal I hasan
- Linkedin - premium service fee
- Linkedin - without consent premium membership restarted after being cancelled
- Linkedin - premium membership