LinkedInemployment

I Jul 13, 2019

I made an account on Linkedin. I applied for approximately 50 jobs. I added 80 Alumni from 2 universities: University of New Orleans and University of Phoenix. All in HR or management positions. I gave my testimony and not 1 reached out to help me! I have not been contacted by 1 reputable employer. The site is no different from Indeed.com or Career Builder. A lot of scammers, fake looking accounts. I had to keep removing people that were ‘automatically' joining, claiming I had invited them. All Christians harassing me!

Linkedin is nothing more than an online ‘club' for people to list all their information to create an ‘image'.

Premium is $500 or more/year. A complete waste of money!