Limoges JewelryDo Not Order from these people!!

These people are clearly in way over their heads. I ordered a ring for my daughter for Christmas on 12/12. They promised it would ship in 7 days and I paid for 2 day shipping. On Monday 12/19, I check my order. It hadn't shipped. I went on their "live chat" customer service and was talked into circles. They obviously have this problem all of the time because these people are TRAINED to say nothing. I called their "customer service" line and was connected to a call center. I'm not sure what the accent of the people who answer the phone there is, but it is not in the United States. They too told me absolutely nothing and they are clearly trained to try to just quiet down the customer without actually doing anything. I looked online and saw all of the complaints against Limoges and noticed the complaints were being tracked and answered by Ann Schneider, their Vice President, so I emailed her. Let me say, if they spent as much time and energy running their business correctly as they do trying to quiet online complainers, they would be doing a whole lot better for their customers. After many emails and calls back and forth, the bottom line is, I am not getting this ring by Christmas. They explained that they were slammed with orders and I told them that's because all of the reputable companies stopped taking orders they knew they could not deliver for Christmas. Limoges chose to just keep the money rolling in, knowing they could never fulfill the orders. Do yourself a favor and skip all of the frustration, broken promises and drama. I would have ordered at a local jewelry store but my daughter saw this ring online and really liked it. Never again. They will promise you the moon, but they don't deliver, literally.

Cheryl Dee Nov 24, 2014

Do Not order anything for this company... I ordered a celtic knot necklace for my daughter-in-law for Christmas. When I received it in the mail it was warped. I sent it back (still had to pay postage on it both ways) so I ordered a more expensive one the end of October. I have called and the girl that I spoke too said that it would NOT be in before Christmas... WHAT THE HECK???? I ordered it as a Christmas present. I have ask to have someone from corporate to call me-but they have not. I would tell everyone NOT to order from this company... The girl that I spoke with said that even if it was damaged we are responsible for the postage. Not only was I on hold for almost an hour-but then no supervisor to talk too...

• As
    ASchneider Jan 05, 2012

Hi,

This is Ann Schneider, VP of Web Sales at Limoges. I'm really sorry that you've had a bad experience shopping with us. We are refunding your purchase, as well as sending you some extra jewelry for your trouble. We've tried our best to fulfill every order placed this holiday season - we've increased our warehouse workforce by 150% for the season and are engraving and personalizing jewelry 24/7. However, because of unprecedented demand, we've been selling more jewelry than we imagined, and revised our shipping cutoff dates twice. We're also expediting shipping at no cost to customers to make sure we can get as many of our orders out as possible.

I apologize sincerely that your order may not arrive by Christmas. It's not much, but we issued a refund and extra gifts to make amends as best we can. We don't want to silence any customer complaints - as with any large e-retailer, you will find complaints about us online. However, I want you to know that we will do everything in our power to respond to any complaint we hear, and as our company faces growing pains we will resolve every issue as it crops up. Thanks again for letting us know - and again, I want to extend my apologies that this is happening - but I do want you to know that we are doing everything we can to do right by our customers.

Thanks,

Ann

• Di
    Disappointed in New Jersey Dec 29, 2011

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT - THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE SCAM PROMISING CHRISTMAS DELIVERY AND NOT DELIVERING AT ALL !! I PLAN TO COMPLAIN TO EVERYONE POSSIBLE