The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Lights of America — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a LED under the counter light set consisting of four light 'pucks' each containing 24 individual LEDs. The package said the product was warranted for 2 years. Within 2-3 months, two of the pucks had gone out. The set costs approximately $25 at Costco, but since I could not find the original receipt, Lights of America would not replace the bad 'pucks'. Additionally, if I had found the receipt I would have been responsible for sending the entire set back to the company for replacement, paying postage myself. All in all not much of a warranty and not much of a product. I have seen several complaints on-line about this item, but LoA does not seem included to do anything about it and have they taken the item off their website product line page.
More Lights of America Complaints & Reviews
- Lights of America - LED Flood Light
- Lights of America - Defective Products
- Lights Of America 7200led - Bn - Defective product
- Lights of America - False Advertising Class Action
- Lights of America - Low Quality/Bad Warranty
- Lights of America - &5 Year Bulb& lasted 2 hours!
- Lights of America - False LED advertised life
- Lights of America - Model 8045E-WH