Lights of AmericaDefective Products

L Review updated:

FLUORESCENT CANOPY LIGHT

85 Watt Fluorescent Area Light - 750 watts of light output - 80%* lower operating costs - bulb lasts 13 times longer

Model: 9385

Purchased 10 of these lights a little over a year ago at Home Depot. Purchased 1 light after installed did not work at all. Just recently my first bulb blew out. Went to replace it and the whole inside was burnt and fell out. Another fixture just had a bulb blow out and went to replace that bulb and again the whole inside is melted and burnt - this time the wires were even burnt. I will be happy to post photos. Now I'm concerned about the other 8 fixtures. We were planning on replacing all of our fixtures with these but not anymore.

• Si
    SirCody Jul 02, 2011

I have several of these lights (9385B) and they are also burning the inside of the housing to a crisp black, not brown, but BLACK. Will there be a recall on theses?????

James Averill Sep 04, 2018

I bought one of their desk lamps and its" touch to turn off and on" feature stopped functioning after only 2 yrs.