Lifescript Advantagestole the money

T

Lifescript Advantage sent me email about free samples of their product and I paid only $3.99 for shipping. Later I understood that they haven’t got these samples in the first place. I have never received the product and I am afraid they can use my personal info in order to steal the money.

• Pr
    prettiiest Feb 23, 2014

i sent them my info feb3n4 and lifescript advantage at emailed or sent a product shut them down.!!! shut them down!!!

• Lm
    LMW048 May 14, 2014

I agree 100% that Lifescript and any of it's sister companies should be shut down. I have filled out numerous surveys containing medical questions with the promise of free samples only to find out after spending up to an hour of answering their questions they never make good on sending the free samples. I intend to contact the Brand name Companies of the products that Lifescript uses to lure in consumers to find out if they are aware that their names and products are being used to scam innocent people. I know that Lifescript benefits from the surveys because I've received phone calls as a result of answering questions on their surveys. This is so wrong and I don't know why they are continuously allowed to get away with it.

• So
    Sonia Lloyd Oct 18, 2015

I hate it when people lie and have no proof of items purchased

• So
    Sonia Lloyd Oct 18, 2015

All I wanted were the free samples I was promised. Please help.

• Sk
    Skflorida Nov 13, 2015

I just started the diabetes recipe offer.After giving all my god damn info the next page said to do the survey, but the fking page is blank. I am reporting the site to the BBB. I have had it with this lifescript advantage website. I am done getting screwed.

Comments

• Sh
    Sharon Waczkowski May 15, 2016

I too was fooled by Lifescript Advantage.Yes you answer all these different questioneres thinking you are going to be getting free samples so you can try before buying.How low are you to take advantage of people.These questioneres ask some pretty personal questions. I clicked on the 1st. time seemed like I was close to the end and it blanked out on me.Tried again thinking I might of did something wrong in the process so I tried again same old same story. Next time I'm going to investigate and check reviews. agree that they possibly are selling info to companies, getting many spams closely related to the questions. Thanx for this forum hopefully people will get word and shut these thieves out of business.

• Cb
    cbgirll57 Jun 28, 2016

Also the same complaint!! They promise free samples-but then NOTHING!! Take me off mailing list! I don't have time for this! Thank you

• Ho
    hough-janet Dec 11, 2016

! am old and delighted in trying samples of various things before I went out to buy them. I have filled out numerous questionaires that LifeScript Advantage requires in order to obtain free samples. In one "sitting" at my computer (at least an hour!) They required answers to the SAME questions OVER and OVER, with no end, which seems odd. I finally gave up and signed out. I think this is truly a scam, and Lifescript Advantage should be removed from the internet entirely!!