Life Time Fitnessvending machine apple pay/credit card broke

C Oct 14, 2019

I've been wanting to buy an item out of the vending machine at Troy lifetime but everytime I try to use the credit card/Apple Pay machine it's broke. Literally the credit card/Apple Pay machine is completely broke I will attach a picture to show lifetime this. This is absolutely unacceptable by lifetime and I am an unsatisfied customer of lifetime especially when I the member is paying a high fee for lifetime's membership every month. This should issue should have been fixed when first noticed especially since they're are open wires to the machine and young child could be severely injured.

vending machine apple pay/credit card broke
vending machine apple pay/credit card broke

• Updated by Chris Shmeka · Oct 14, 2019

I would like to complain about the new hours schedule at other lifetime locations especially when lifetime used to be 24/7 at all locations now it's only the Troy lifetime which makes the gym workout unconvient because sometimes I can't come till midnight to workout because of work and school and the busy schedule I have. When an associate of lifetime called and asked how my experience was I complained about this issue. And honestly the idiot that thought of this rule needs to be fired, lose his life, his house, his family, and lose everything for thinking this inconsiderable idea including being thrown in jail. The gym is called LIFETIME I should be able to come anytime in my life I would like expect certain holidays of course. If Troy does not this also I will not be a member of lifetime anymore as I left LA Fitness for this specific reason and lifetime employees I was told still stay at the gym when it's closed.

• Updated by Chris Shmeka · Oct 14, 2019

I really hate the new locker lock changes I like the key locks, [censored] these combination locks. Why did lifetime think this was a good idea even after everyone hates it? I hate conforming to this ridiculousness should of left the old style. I'm paying too much for this gym because they had to change the locks which I don't even like and then keep the key locks still but if you keep the key with you for so long they charge you. I've already put in two other complaints that really pissing me off about lifetime.

• Updated by Chris Shmeka · Oct 14, 2019

This is the stupidest lock change ever, please look at the photo