Lia SophiaNO JEWELRY

G

I had a Lia Sophia party in mid August and I have still yet to receive all of my order. My mother had a party at the beginning of October and she hasn't received ANY of her jewelry. We are getting all the complaints from our customers. We cannot get in touch with our adviser, she will not return our calls or anything. Some of our customers are DEMANDING money back and we have no way to get in touch with her. Its getting OLD.

• Dv
    dvh Nov 09, 2009

I am so sorry to hear this. I am an advisor for lia sophia and know for a fact that once an order is placed, it only takes about five days for the jewelry to come to your house. I just submitted a party last week and the jewelry is already at the hostesses house. You should call the lia sophia customer service number at [protected] and put a complaint in about her as well as to ask where your jewelry is. You can also email them at [email protected] Sometimes however, jewelry is backordered but not usually for that long. I truly am sorry for this horrible experience, and I am sure it has soured your taste for our products. I hope you see past this situation and enjoy the jewlery once you receive it. Good luck!

• Ta
    Taurus Dec 30, 2009

Do not deal with Lia Sophia, you will be ripped off. One of their consultants stole money from me - I never got my jewelry. After 3 months of dealing with the company and being led to believe I would get a refund, all the company is offering is a certificate for their cheap jewelry. They acknowledge that the consultant ripped me off, but refuse to do anything about it. I deserve a full refund - I wasn't the one who hired the woman to sell the product. If Lia Sophia was an honorable company, they would refund my money. $125 is a lot of money to me, but nothing to them. I will never buy anything else from them, and will make sure to tell everyone I know not to either. They should be ashamed of themselves!

• Ka
    katx45 Feb 28, 2010

I'm glad to view some opinions online as I am getting ready to go to a Lia Sophia party and have never heard of it. Obviously it's not like Cookie Lee. I have seen lots of complaints about it being cheap and they don't back their products. I will go for the wine! lol Thanks girls, it's been enlightening!

• Li
    Liasux May 03, 2010

Truly, I ABHOR both Lia Sophia and Silpada jewelry. I despise receiving invitations to these parties and any of their ilk. I usually attend these snorefests only to humor the hostess, but I greatly RESENT the fact that my 'friends' have invited me only to USE me to get THEIR OWN FREE HOSTESS GIFTS AND DISCOUNT!

I find ALL of these jewelry companies to sell poor-quality crap at exorbitant prices! I make jewelry myself. I look through the party catalog and nearly choke on the cost of pieces I could make for pennies on their megabucks! I can get MANY gorgeous beads and crystals and sterling and GOLD findings for a FRACTION of the cost of one Lia Sophia STRETCH BRACELET -- and my artwork will not tarnish, chip, turn my skin green or turn my stomach because my checkbook has been raped!

Advice to party-goers: Go to these parties, EAT and DRINK your hostess out of house and home, and DO NOT BUY A SINGLE THING!

• Dd
    ddizz66 May 17, 2010

Attention Complaints Board. LIA SUX was seen in WalMart at 7:47 pm, purchasing an outfit for her clog dancing class. It was caught on surveillance, she was switching tags on her Kathy Lee blouse with a clearance price tag. In her cart it was reported that she had a silver necklace with matching earrings and a pair of plastic wedge sandals. It has been reported on many an occasion that she purchases all her clothing and "jewels" from walmart and was even seen purchasing a blouse and jogging suit from Walgreens drug store, and then replaces the tags inside with tags from Macys, such as but not limited to INC. Joneswear. Liz Claiborn.Abercrombie. However, due to her fondness of "PIE" she has been seen in the plus size dept at Goodwill and fashion Bug PLUS. It is documented that she submitted an application for both Lia Sophia and Silpada and was denied employment due to a very below average score on the mental evaluation, and was categorized as a compulsive liar with narcissistic tendencies. She can also be seen on Bravo, Fridays at 8pm, in HOARDERS EXPOSED.

Comments

• Pi
    pinkduck82 Jul 07, 2010

work for lia sophia and i back my jewelery one hundred percent it sounds to me like these advisers that you had are not good ones i have been selling for one year and all my clients exchanges went though just fine and they received their new pieces within in 2 weeks of the return. you need to have the white exchange form that came with your purchase to exchange it you fill it out and dend it you do not have to call custemer service unless you do not understand how to fill out the for and if the price of the item went up you do have to pay the difference because it was not what you originally paid and that should ahve been explained to you. as well as the fact if the item has retired you may get another item at equal value. the first three months of owning you jewelery is the only time it is completely free to exchange. i am so sorry that you had a bad exsperence but if you have a party it is best to go to the site and find an adviser that way cuz they will send you some one who actually works for the company . AND ALSO IF YOU USE CLEANING PRODUCTS WHILE YOU WEAR ANY JEWELERY IT WILL RUIN IT USE COMMONSENSE!!! NOTHING I OWN HAS EVER TARNISHED BECAUSE I DON'T USE CLEANING PRODUCT WITH MY JEWELERY ON AND IF YOU ARE REALLY CARELESS AND ROUGH WITH ANY JEWELERY YOU WILL BREAK IT BE CAREFUL ALL THESE COMPLAINTS I HAVE SEEN ARE ALL COMMONSENSE THINGS COMMON PEOPLE USE YOUR BRAINS

• Ta
    taxes Sep 29, 2010

Is it your policy to add tax on your shipping and handling, from a lia sophi jewelry order?

• Ge
    gewel Nov 03, 2010

wow, i just got invited to a Lia Sophia party, and I already think I won;t be buying anything. i thought that jewelry priced that high would be real silver and would not turn black or green, cause rashes, or break altogether. definately sounds like a pyramid MLM setup to me. somebody must be getting rich off this stuff, huh?

• Vi
    vickii Doodle Nov 21, 2010

Hi, I am not going to talk negative about any home jewelry company because it all boils down to personal style, and personal experience. I have attented and even hosted for a few my self. Some I hated and some I liked. I recently found out about a new home show company. They take a unique approach to home shows and are very straight forward and if any of you have hosted or viewed other home show companies web sites then you know what i am talking about. Anyways check them out www.JunieOJewelry.com. The only negative thing I could say is that they only do home shows in Central New Mexico and Central Colorado. However, maybe if there are more request to expand outside of these states they will do so. This company was my favorite because there is no long term committment if you don't want it. Do your home show and make your money and be done with it. It was great. I was so lucky to live in Colorado and plan on having another show Dec. 5th. Just for the people that did not like any other home show company this is a great alternative.

Vicki

• Sm
    Smarie964 Feb 12, 2015

Please if anyone has paid for their jewelry and not received it or a refund please contact me. [email protected] I ordered and paid way before Christmas. I would like to start a class action suit against lia Sophia.

I have asked my rep (no help)and called lia Sophia only to get a message they are only accepting emails. So I emailed and got a reply back about 8 times saying they are no longer in business.

Please let's not let them get away with this.

• K1
    k11787 Mar 11, 2015

ordered items on 11-13-14 only received part of order never received seltzer necklace or 50 dollar plus refund . never was contacted now cant even email it says undeliverable they stole my money...

• Su
    Sue Pinkston Mar 30, 2015

I sent in some certificates and picked some items out I have yet to receive 3 items and it has been since Dec. 8, 2014. Advisor number is 2019733 order number is US00367032-01 the items I didn't receice are 2C146 Trendcast, 33L10 Gliissando, and 23844. I would like a refund for these items as they were back ordered and guarenteed to be shipped