Lia SophiaCustomer Service

Will never order Lia Sophia Jewelry again! One of my earrings broke and all I had left was the hook in my ear, was not aware until I got home and went take them off. I contacted Lia Sophia to have them replaced and recieved the rudest customer service and supervisor. They kept saying we do no replace lost jewelry, after repeating myself over and over that I didn't lose the earring that it broke due to cheaply made, they refused any assistance. They talked as if they were reading off a script, (thought that was only done by off-shore businesses). I have spent over $400.00 on their products and have had parties. Will never purchase from them again and will make sure that I advise all of my friends never to order Lia Sophia again. Their jewelry is cheaply made and over priced.

• Ms
    Ms. Amused Mar 06, 2011

Yuck, that's embarrassing. I'm always worried I will accidentally pop one of my earrings out and I don't even wear the cheap junk. I would have felt so stupid with only one earring in.

• Je
    jewelrygirl Aug 02, 2010

Well, I am a lia sophia advisor, and I have to agree that the customer service is crap! I signed up under an advisor, that quit, my team leader then left lia sophia to sell park lane jewelry. I went online today to submit a show for JULY only to be told that the cut off time was noon. I don't get off of work until 4. 4 hours and they say there is nothing they can do. I went out of my way to sell $250 worth of their jewelry, and they won't even accept the order. They advised me to ask my customers to order from the AUGUST catalog. If you were my customer placing an order for JULY, that they won't accept, are you going to be willing to order from me in AUGUST? HELL NO!!! I didn't recieve any mailings because I am at an inactive status (haven't sold $250 worth of jewelry for 3 months), so I wasn't aware that there was a cut off period. My calander says the last day for JULY orders was Aug. 2. I called customer service and got the same answer "there's nothing we can do". What kind of company doesn't take orders from their own catalog? What difference does 4 hours make? I will not be selling lia sophia again. And I will share my experience with anyone that asks. Do not buy into it! No help or support in any way, and GOD forbid you make a mistake. There is no mercy!

• Lu
    lunna Jun 25, 2010

I hosted a party for Lia Sophia jewelry The consultant was the daughter of an aquaitance. I was helping her out to start a business.
    She was 1 3/4 hours late to the party, but I din't mind that much, we were having a fun time with cocktails and appitixers. She did not give my guests reciepts when they ordered jewelry. She did not explain the hostess program to me. She would not contact my outside orders to get payment information. She cashed checks written to her and spent the money. She then started to not answer/ return my phone calls. It took over a month of calling her e-mailing her mother and finally phoning her adisor manager and threatining to contact the police before she got my show submitted. When I recieved the products, I noticed that some of my hostess benifits were "voided" because she did not ever tell me how much free jewelry I earned. I contacted customer service and they said "there is nothing that can be done". I guess that Lia Sophia is happy to have advisors who scam thier customers and steal from honest people who want to help a young woman get started! Stay away from Lia Sophia!!