Lean Muscle XCANCEL ORDER

D

I ORDERED A MONTHS FREE TRIAL FROM THESE PEOPLE AND I WANT TO SEND IT BACK BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT IT ANYMORE AND BEFORE THEY CHARGE ME MONEY FOR SOMETHING I DONT WANT BUT I CANT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE OR HAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEM CAN ANYONE HELP ME

• Ze
    Zee Mahi Sep 26, 2015

I don't why you guys are charging me money when I not receiving any type of Medicean. I don't know who use my card & getting medicine. I try to talk to my bank. They told me to contact to you. But no one responding to emails.
    Last transaction again they charge me 143 dollars on 17 September.
    I m sick from last one month on bed I just my mobile now and check the hole transcations you are changing me money bloody whole year.more then a 1500 dollars you charge me.
    I stop my card but still you guys are charging me I don't know how you guys a getting money.
    I really need a help regarding this please
    I need my money back please
    Stop charging me please
    I can send you the transcation number as well

Comments

• Fr
    fredsieg01 Aug 29, 2015

i would like to cancel my order.

• Fr
    fredsieg01 Aug 29, 2015

i would like to cancel my order and stop take money from my account.. my address: 81 chewings road, mossburn, lumsden, southland 9730 New Zealand.
    my email add: [email protected]

• Rm
    RMlyczynski Mar 16, 2015

I would like to cancel my order.Why you take money from my account!!! My adress 18 Tara Court Road Navan Co Meath!!!

• Ga
    galaan Aug 15, 2014

Bonjour je souhaiterais arreter mon abonnement juin voiture de muscle de plomb je n ' avais prie qu'un Commande et J ' ai non Prélèvement Tout les moi et J'en ressoi . L ' Adresse d ' Expédition HNE au 62 rue Notre Dame 50160 Torigni sur Vire . Mon Adresse e-mail Est -Nicolas [email protected]

• St
    Stu sambells Jan 28, 2014

I would like to cancel my subscription to muscle core x please my address is
    Mr Stuart sambells
    232 tunstall road
    Knypersley
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Staffordshire
    St8 7ah

Can you send me an email so I know that my subscription has been canceled and that I won't receive your product anymore

• Gu
    Guymantle Sep 20, 2013

Could you please cancel my order .my email is [email protected] address is 20 Whitehall gosberton spalding Lincolnshire pe11 4hq

• Gu
    Guymantle Sep 20, 2013

Can you please cancel my order . My email address is [email protected] my address is 20 Whitehall gosberton spalding Lincolnshire pe11 4hq

anthony fidzewicz Sep 18, 2013

i want to cancel the subscription i only wanted the trial for lean muscle x
    [email protected]
    39 shady grove
    stoke on trent
    st72nh

anthony fidzewicz Sep 18, 2013

i do not want to continue with the lean muscle x trial i only wanted the 1.99 trial so please cancel my subscripstion! email- [email protected]
    anthony fidzewicz
    39 shady grove
    stoke on trent
    st72nh

• Sc
    S.Collins Aug 20, 2013

There are so many people who have been tricked by this company the UK phone number is in Clearwater Florida you all need to phone them and get it cancelled and quick or they will 100% raid your accounts again, here is there contact number UK; [protected], if you dont phone/contact them they will keep sending this rubbish to you and taking cash out your account, lots of people have been scammed by this.

• Al
    alexanderjames Aug 13, 2013

Lean Muscle X and Test Force Xtreme they have stole £ 174.00 from me

• Ri
    rickdublin Jul 21, 2013

Hello i just ordered few hours Test Force Xtreme and lean muscle x ago I want to cancel my order. I have 14 days after i ordered t cancel.

My name is Henrique Borges
    Adress: 180 Block D Castleforbes Square, Docklands, Dublin
    Postcode: D1
    Cancel my order and subscription please thank you

• Yo
    Yoseph Jun 24, 2013

Few I was so close to acctually buying them got there website from sum blog Sophia's world got it open in tabs right now glad I checked up 1st

• St
    Stewart C. Taylor Jun 03, 2013

Lean Muscle X and Test Force Extreme.

I ordered these products and they never arrived. I have now been charged £84.71 for each product. On first notice of this I have tried to call the number [protected] and have got no response. I cannot cancel order and subscription. I have contacted my bank regarding this and they are cancelling debits.
    I want full refund from company or matter may be taken further.
    Please email cancellation confiramation and refund receipts

• Li
    Liam Galashan May 18, 2013

Can you please e-mail me as I would like to cancel my order of Test Force Xtreme and Lean Muscle X:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Name: Liam Galashan
    Address: 58 Oxcliff, Scarborough, England
    Post Code/Zip Code: YO12 6HA

• Dr
    dr martin grist May 16, 2013

These are just amino acids that you but in any health shop. Got ripped off so had them tested.

• Cr
    crj1503 May 08, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme order number and lean muscle x, I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this in an email [email protected] If any further money is taken from my account I will take this matter further. I have 14 days to cancel after order. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you

name: carl jablonski
    address: hazelholt drive, havant, portsmouth, po9 3dj
    country: england
    email: [email protected]

• Si
    Singie May 07, 2013

CAN YOU PLEASE CANCEL MY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION AND ANY OTHER SERVICE YOU ARE GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR. CANCEL EVERYTHING IN MY NAME.
    NAME: Tom Harding
    ADDRESS: Old Crab Tree, Exeter, Devon, EX5 3LB
    COUNTRY: England
    EMAIL: [email protected]

CANCEL EVERYTHING !!!

• Mi
    mikez1982 Apr 29, 2013

to cancel call [protected] or [protected] you will be waiting for 3 minutes. block your card through your bank this way they cant take money out your account. done no!!

• Ai
    Aidan Barton Apr 26, 2013

Hello my name is Aidan Barton, i live in Newcastle Upon Tyne, 97-113 Newbridge Street postal code NE1 2SW. I am a student and cannot afford to purchase your product, i made my trial order on the 25th April at around 7pm, i would now like to cancel that order and any subscription that may come with it, thank you for your time

Aidan Barton

• Do
    dodge300585 Apr 13, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme and lean muscle x, I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this in an email. If any further money is taken from my account I will take this matter further. I have 14 days to cancel after order. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you

daniel mcwilliams
    30 peacock avenue
    salford
    manchester
    m6 7fp

• Is
    Isthisdeal4real Apr 13, 2013

Hi just a note to say this company are being investigated by trading standards and you can find out more on our twitter page @ isthisdeal4real we have a feature on them and how they manage to scam us . Thanks in advance @isthisdeal4real www.isthisdeal4real.com

• Wi
    william Fraser Mar 30, 2013

my name is william fraser
    8 downieston place patna
    ka6 7pg
    scotland
    order number- 302312
    please cancel order of product/sunscription
    email to confirm product has been cancelled [email protected]

• Wi
    william Fraser Mar 30, 2013

my name is william fraser
    8 downieston place patna
    ka6 7pg
    scotland
    order Number-335809
    please Cancel purchase of product, subscription
    Email to confirm the purchase has been cancelled- [email protected]

• Ga
    Gareth B Mar 24, 2013

I took a " free trial" on line on an advert on face book. After placing the free trial order the site crashed so I never saw the "small print" saying I would be enroled in an on-going supply set up. On receiving a delivery and noticing a payment off my credit card for over £60, I rang up to complain. I was given an address in Cyprus of all places to return the goods to, even though the despach address was in England where I live.
    This company is just a con, over-priced product that you are conned in to buying. If it was any good and priced accordingly they would not need to con people in to buying it.

Jacko9 Mar 24, 2013

I ordered both products like a fool, I then researched the products and reviews and realised this was a complete scam!
    I checked my bank account and at this stage they had only taken £1.99 so I immediately phoned my bank and told them I had lost my bank card, they cancelled my card and issued me with a new one within 2 days, this rogue company have not been able to steal any more money from me, lesson learned as I got off lightly compared to some...
    Still got the products but have not touched them.

• Mi
    mick 1500 Mar 21, 2013

this product is a complete rip of and is no way a FREE trial, i ordered it on the 2/03/2013 it eventually arrived on the 14/03/2013 i tried it untill the 19/03/2013, ten tablets taken out of 60 sent, i phoned up to cancel the product but was told that the 14 days trial were up and that the computor had taken £84.71p from my bank account..i said i have only tried the tablets for 5 days.. so were is the 14day trial period, she said from the 2/03/2013 when ordered, i said i would like a refund in full as the terms were not adhered to by you, also told her that the tablets did not agree with me as i was getting severe headaches and feeling sick, my doctor said i should have checked before using these with the medication i am on..my fault i know, but i had contacted this firm within what i thought was the 14 day trial period not 5 days after they arrived...so beware once you order you PAY regards mick..

• Ro
    royston84 Mar 20, 2013

Test force extreme and muscle x may well work, however I'm so angry that I have been charged 84.52 twice!!! And I didnt even get the goods in post until 5days ago, they confirmed they had taken the 1.99 but never said nothing about charging me monthly but sending nothing! ! I called up and shouted at them and gained a 70per cent refund! Never ever order from these con merchants. They just want to screw you for your money. I asked to have all my details erased from their system which she agreed to do.. so see what happens. Definitely just eat clean and work hard, there is no miracle in putting your money down the drain. Be warned

• Kc
    K CUTLER Mar 07, 2013

i also ordered a months free trial of both lean muscle x and test force extreme and i was then charged double on both products last month(£1.99 £1.99 - £1.99 £1.99). now this month they seem to have charged me £75.58 TWICE on top of that! i went to my bank and they simply said i have to call the company i bought the product from first because with me giving them my bank details (for TWO payments of £1.99) it is not fraud!! WHAT!
    so for example because i give amazon my card details for something i bought 4 weeks ago they can carry on taking money from my account and that's not fraud!?!?! f*** off!
    **DO NOT BUY ''TEST FORCE EXTREME OR LEAN MUSCLE X'' FROM THESE ###!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY **

• Se
    Severallmatts Feb 23, 2013

My names matthew evans

21 camborne road
    Sutton
    Surrey
    Sm26rj

Cancel my order stop sending stuff

Order number 8-265015

Email [email protected]

• Th
    Thomas begbie Feb 21, 2013

please cancel my order of lean muscle x
    Thomas begbie
    26 sedge bank ladywell livingston eh546he thank you

• Me
    Mez Merize Feb 20, 2013

So many bunch of idiot in here..!

For people complaining about the product, do your research before you purchase something...and NO sorry to disappoint you it is not for penis growth, it clearly states it will increase your "endurance and stamina" during sexual intercourse...NOTHING ABOUT PENIS GROWTH HERE! If you want your penis bigger go and get your VIMAX!!!

For people complaining about losing their money and being charged...go to your f***ing bank and explain the situation, they must be able to sort it out for you! But unfortunately they won't pay you back...at least i don't think they will, the important thing is that you stop complaining and do something about it!

Lean muscle X main purpose is to get you ripped...it will help increase lean muscles and burn body fat, and don't think you'll achieve by consuming it and staying at home...GET YOUR ### TO THE GYM and START WORKING OUT, you'll get the result you want..!!!

• Aa
    aabid Feb 17, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme order number 268069, , I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this. If any further money is taken from my account I will seek legal action.. I have 14 days to cancel after order, my orders were made around 5.16 pm. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you.

• Ai
    aidan craig Feb 10, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme order number 255431 and lean muscle x 255422, I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this. If any further money is taken from my account I will take this matter further. I have 14 days to cancel after order, my orders were made around 5.21 pm. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you.

Aidan Craig

I EXPECT A EMAIL CONFIRMING THE CANCEL OF MY SUBSCRIPTION
    THANKS

• Sl
    Slothwyn Dec 26, 2012

I did manage to cancel my order first time out with no problems, I just e mailed them and warned them if they didn't cancel I would seek legal action . Try this guys. As for what it does its bollocks

• Sl
    Slothwyn Dec 26, 2012

It's strange but I had no problem cancelling after the free trial I just rang them and they cancelled, mind won't order again . Good luck people

• Ac
    Acemondo Oct 17, 2012

Its a rogue company, it is basically set up to take your money, it is not endorsed by the food and drug agency.
    It has no effect in giving you ripped muscles, they trade out of Cyprus so as to avoid the law, the best thing to do is report them to trading standards, any good reviews are obviously done by the people who set up the business. Beware

• Ri
    rip of Oct 17, 2012

cancel this ### ###in my bank accounts up stop chargin me for crap i dont want name charley freeman 1 tower road friday bridge wisbech cambs pe140hp stop sending please