Lean Muscle XCANCEL ORDER

D

I ORDERED A MONTHS FREE TRIAL FROM THESE PEOPLE AND I WANT TO SEND IT BACK BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT IT ANYMORE AND BEFORE THEY CHARGE ME MONEY FOR SOMETHING I DONT WANT BUT I CANT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE OR HAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THEM CAN ANYONE HELP ME

• The bigguy May 13, 2011

Please don't say that you could've been foolish enough to throw away the original shipping container and papers packed with it. No one could be that dumb, because if you can't remember from where you ordered it, that info would be there.

• The bigguy Jun 04, 2011

To David Bond. If you want it to grow, you also must vigorously massage it several times a day.

• Ki
    kieran tarrant Oct 05, 2011

HELLO
    i ordered a free trial from them just 2 try it!, now they keep sending more to me an charging me money when i didn't want them!!! how do i stop this??
    thanks

email:[email protected]

• Pi
    pillz Oct 20, 2011

CAN YOU PEOPLE STOP SENDING ME YOUR ### AND TAKING MY MONEY f*** OFF AND CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION PLEASE!!!

MY ORDER ADDRESS IS 2 Clifton Court Taylors Lakes Melbourne Victoria Australia p.obox 3038
    name is nicholas chiera.

stop charging me for your ### product thank you.

• Cl
    ClownPrince Oct 27, 2011

Can you also cancel my supscription ASAP!!! i tried sending an email to you people about a month ago to cancel the supplements but you obviously dont read them, and for some stupid reason i have been receiving two supplements, both getting charged on my account so CANCEL!! this as soon as possible and stop charging my account and stealing my money.
    order address: 40 Valmadre street, Caravonica. Cairns QLD po box 4878..

• Le
    LEVI FERRAZ JR Nov 01, 2011

CAN YOU GUYS STOP SEND THE LEAN MUSCLE X PLEASE. JUST CANCEL. I DON'T WANT.
    MY NAME; LEVI FERRAZ JR
    ADDRESS: 5170 NW 51ST AVE, COCONUT CREEK- FL 33073
    MAIL: [email protected]
    JUST CANCEL EVERYTHING IN MY MANE PLEASE. I DON'T WANT YOUR PRODUCT.

• Sh
    sh10s Nov 02, 2011

Can you please stop sending me lean muscle x beacause i did not order that or anything else from your company.thanks.my name:sebastian hofman.adress:5 queensway.maidenhead sl6 7sg UNITED KIGDOM.

• Br
    BRAD 94 Nov 09, 2011

CAN YOU GUYS STOP SEND THE LEAN MUSCLE X PLEASE. JUST CANCEL. I DON'T WANT IT IT DOESNT WORK
    MY NAME BRAD EASTWOOD
    ADDRESS- 3 FALLINS PLACE MONASH CANBERRA
    A.C.T 2904 AUSTRALIA
    EMAIL [email protected]
    PLEASE JUST STOP SENDING ME THOSE PRODUCTS I DONT WANT THEM THANK YOU

jagdisk Nov 12, 2011

hello all!
    Im form hungary and i have big question.
    How can i stop this lean muscle order. somebady can explane to me? plz i lose my money

mark meakins Nov 23, 2011

i dont want you to send me any more than just my free trial ok so dont take my money i just want the free trial so cancle the auto-shipping program and just give me my free trial my name is mark meakins 170 ann street greenwhich london se18 7lu thanks

• Ca

EMAIL: [email protected]
    I EXPECT A EMAIL CONFIRMING THE CANCEL OF MY SUBSCRIPTION

• Mi
    michael lambert Jan 01, 2012

i was the same fort i was gettin free trial and have been charged this site is a rip off

Saimone Jan 04, 2012

Has anyone that has posted a "cancellation of order" for Lean Muscle X had an outcome?I've emailed them on many occasions to cancel my order and it still keeps coming, If your reading this Lean Muscle X learn to reply to your customers when we are trying to contact you on your email function on your website, I want my order cancelled asap my details are: Saimone Nelson, 2 Melinda St, Camira 4300 Qld Australia.

• Al
    Albajama Jan 05, 2012

I ordered the trial of LMX the day after Christmas and they said it would ship here within 5 days. It's been almost 2 weeks and I have yet to receive anything and the 2 week return limit for the trial is about to pass which means I'll get charged for receiving NOTHING! I've contacted the customer support number but I either get the busy signal or someone answers and hangs up right away. I demand to have no charges on my card once the 14 days are over or else there will be more than just a simple complaint. My details are:
    Matthew Vieth
    7367 Union Road
    Hahira, GA 31632
    Order ID: 167617

• Co
    complinpissedoff Jan 09, 2012

what is the email address you emailed the cancellation request to ?

• Na
    nathan82 Jan 09, 2012

i have tried the trial also but i dont know how to cancel the damm thing any ideas??

• Na
    nathan82 Jan 09, 2012

hello every one i have found out how to cancel lean muscle x. Type in the website www.leanmusclextrial.com there will be a heap of phone numbers to call customer services tell the operator u want to cancel your order give them the order number if you have it then your name and billing adress plus your email adress here are some numbers to call if you cant find them on the adress. Us and canada +18662572650 from within uk (020) 35141398 from europe +442035141398 from australia (02) 91912787 new zealand and australia +61 291912787

• Mi
    Michael Mantey Jan 11, 2012

I would like to cancel my order and all suscriptions for the product lean muscle
    Please confirm to [email protected] that the order is canceled

Online Order ID: 181546
    Submitted: 2012-01-10 16:36:40
    --Placed By------------
    MICHAEL MANTEY
    [email protected]

• Po
    Porcher.m Jan 11, 2012

I would like to cancel and or terminate all future deliveries and or charges. According to yours term and conditions i can cancel it at any times.I dont longer wish to receive Lean Muscle X or be charge for the product. I wish to cancel my subscription now...

I hope to receive an email confirming that i have cancelled my subscription and membership and all orders and deliveries.

I really want to Cancel my SUbscription.

my e-mail : [email protected]

JOSEF BENDIG Jan 25, 2012

I would like to cancel and or terminate all future deliveries and or charges.I dont want you to touch my account any more.
    I wrote you a email I have made some phone calls nobody responds it is not fair cancel my membership now .

• Re
    reeeds Jan 28, 2012

hahaha u fuk tards ordering penis enlargement supps, its just a scam. Just cancel ur credit cards and suck it up. U lost all ur money.

ANGRY MAD Feb 22, 2012

THIS COMPANY IS SMART AND THEY ARE CRIMINALS THEY HOPE THAT YOU DONT READ THE FINE PRINT. WE THINK THAT ITS JUST ONE BOTTLE AND THATS IT. THEY KEEP CHARGING YOUR CARD BECAUSE OF THIS ### CONTRACT THEY HAVE. ITS WRONG AND I DONT LIKE THIS COMPANY. DONT BY THIS PRODUCT. THEY ARE ROBBING US WITHOUT A GUN. CALL THEM AND THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL REDUCE THE CHARGE TO 23 DOLLARS BUT YOU WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE CURRUPT AND GREEDY. BAD BUSINESS. AND THEY WILL REMOVE YOU FROM ANY OTHER CHARGES OR YOU CAN SEND THE BOTTLE BACK BEFORE THE TRIAL PERIOD IS OVER. THE LESSON FOR THE DAY. READ EVERYTHING CLOSE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PLACE ANY ORDER WITH ANY BUSINESS. THE CONTRACT IS SAYING WE WILL CHARGE YOUR CARD EVEN IF YOU RETURN OUR PRODUCT AND DONT USE IT.

Jouveaux Mar 13, 2012

I would want that lean muscle X stop sending me their products and that they stop taking from my account. And what he dive me of the site. my address mail is poisson.rouge [email protected]
    My name is Jouveaux Thomas
    My address is 6 Parc de la Saâne
    76130 Mont Saint Aignan
    I could have an e-mail of confirmation of deregistration in the email address quoted at the top thank you

Jouveaux Mar 13, 2012

Bonjour je m'appelle Thomas Jouveaux je voudrais que Lean Muscle X arrête de prélever sur mon compte et arrête de m'envoyer leurs produits.
    Mon numéro d'ordre est: 1-213302
    Mon adresse e-mail [email protected]
    Mon adresse: 6 Parc de la Saâne
    76130 Mont Saint Aignan.
    Pourrais je avoir un mail de confirmation a mon adresse [email protected]
    Merci

• Hc
    Hcr12 Apr 16, 2012

Why dont tou cancel your credit card? I did it.

• Hc
    Hcr12 Apr 16, 2012

Why dont you cancel your credit card???

• Gv
    G.Verrall Apr 23, 2012

All i require is for you to stop supplying me with your trial offer as i no longer require it,
    so please unsubscribe me from your database.

G.Verrall
    E-mail; [email protected]

• Gv
    G.Verrall Apr 23, 2012

I'm sorry but your product did nothing for me at all.

• Da
    damianstepniewski Jun 02, 2012

thats horrible they charge me from august
    i did not know even that
    recently about 2 months ago i called then to cancel
    they did to do it they still charge me this month
    i am just so in tears now and so devastated

why i deserve it !!!

• Sp
    spi2ro Aug 24, 2012

only way to avoid the problem of being continually charged for lean muscle is to order three or four bottles pay with a debit card, end of story.

• Bi
    Big Nev Aug 27, 2012

Has anyone tried going through there bank maybe and Completely cancel there card due to fraud ... Hmmmm

• Ra
    Randomguru Oct 15, 2012

If you can't contact the people to cancel your subscription, just try identify the transactions that are crediting your account, or ask your bank for the transaction that seem suspicious to you which the bank can clearly identify. Sometimes on your bank statments it does not show the proper name which is crediting your account. But look at the amount that is being removed or try to recall you which transaction you have made, so of the other unkown transactions you cant reccall, your bank could be able to give a clear ID. Once identfied, just have your bank to block your account from them.

• Ri
    rip of Oct 17, 2012

cancel this ### ###in my bank accounts up stop chargin me for crap i dont want name charley freeman 1 tower road friday bridge wisbech cambs pe140hp stop sending please

• Ac
    Acemondo Oct 17, 2012

Its a rogue company, it is basically set up to take your money, it is not endorsed by the food and drug agency.
    It has no effect in giving you ripped muscles, they trade out of Cyprus so as to avoid the law, the best thing to do is report them to trading standards, any good reviews are obviously done by the people who set up the business. Beware

• Sl
    Slothwyn Dec 26, 2012

It's strange but I had no problem cancelling after the free trial I just rang them and they cancelled, mind won't order again . Good luck people

• Sl
    Slothwyn Dec 26, 2012

I did manage to cancel my order first time out with no problems, I just e mailed them and warned them if they didn't cancel I would seek legal action . Try this guys. As for what it does its bollocks

• Hu

EMAIL: [email protected]
    I EXPECT A EMAIL CONFIRMING THE CANCEL OF MY SUBSCRIPTION

• Ai
    aidan craig Feb 10, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme order number 255431 and lean muscle x 255422, I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this. If any further money is taken from my account I will take this matter further. I have 14 days to cancel after order, my orders were made around 5.21 pm. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you.

Aidan Craig
    68 falkirk road
    Larbert
    Falkirk
    Fk5 3AH

Email [email protected]

• Aa
    aabid Feb 17, 2013

Hi there, I have just recently ordered Test Force Xtreme order number 268069, , I would like to fully cancel my order and subscription. I would be grateful if you can confirm this. If any further money is taken from my account I will seek legal action.. I have 14 days to cancel after order, my orders were made around 5.16 pm. Cancel my order and subscription please thank you.

• Me
    Mez Merize Feb 20, 2013

So many bunch of idiot in here..!

For people complaining about the product, do your research before you purchase something...and NO sorry to disappoint you it is not for penis growth, it clearly states it will increase your "endurance and stamina" during sexual intercourse...NOTHING ABOUT PENIS GROWTH HERE! If you want your penis bigger go and get your VIMAX!!!

For people complaining about losing their money and being charged...go to your f***ing bank and explain the situation, they must be able to sort it out for you! But unfortunately they won't pay you back...at least i don't think they will, the important thing is that you stop complaining and do something about it!

Lean muscle X main purpose is to get you ripped...it will help increase lean muscles and burn body fat, and don't think you'll achieve by consuming it and staying at home...GET YOUR ### TO THE GYM and START WORKING OUT, you'll get the result you want..!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices