Leads.comScam

R

Company took $300 from me stating that I would be given quality leads from people looking to do work with my business or my level of expertise. What I have got from them is headache, unverified leads that 6 out of 8 have been invalid leads (ie bad numbers, not looking to get work done, angry people stating they did not work done or didnt know what I was talking about). I have gone back and forth with them about this and they have yet to give me anything for my money.

Rob

More Leads.com Complaints & Reviews

• Re
    Renovations Experts Jun 27, 2011

Renovation Experts ripped me off for hundreds also. When I discontinued their service, they continued billing my credit card. I finally had to close my credit card account. Question: Is Leads.com just as bad?

• De
    Derek Feb 28, 2009

WE received 7 leads for $238.00 that is $34.00 a for each one. The leads we got were people in the same business that we are in. People that do not what you talking about. And people that you cannot reach. This is a ripoff. We are going to the BBB.