LbinaryTotally dishonest in their dealings.

T

I came into this platform via a Robot scam. I soon realised I'd made a mistake, been scammed and was losing money at a rate of knots. A sweet talking so called broker came on the line and said he could help. Just give him another £250 and he'd prove how he could make me back a profit. Being the gullible fool I am I said OK and he opened some trades to prove his worth. He did well and asked me for more money. I coughed up and we made more profits so request came for even more money. Then the trades started to go the wrong way and I was handed over to another broker. He was OK but then disappeared and I heard nothing for quite some time. By this time I had a good balance in the account so asked to withdraw some money. Sorry, can't do that you've had a bonus - the implications of which were never explained to me - and you have to trade up to some amazingly high sum before any withdrawals are allowed. Correspondence battle and phone calls got me nowhere. As they are in New York I wasn't sure how to handle the problem. I'm not sure how it happened but 'they' having cut off the robot trader when I started trading with them direct started it up again and of course very quickly all my funds went down the drain. These people at LBinary are I believe seriously dishonest and are also nasty with it. They are almost impossible to communicate with so I can get nowhere for any sort of recompense; so £13k has gone down the drain - as far as I'm concerned. Has any body had a similar experience and got any advice?