LAZ Parking — deceptive practices
Just after 5:30pm on february 24, 1016 I drove by their parking garage at 1026 5th avenue in san diego and saw a sign out front stating, “public parking early bird special $8 in by 9am”. This was not an unreasonable amount for parking, as a nearby lot charged $10 (Flat rate) after five-thirty pm so we parked here. When I went to leave, the charge was $30 and I could not leave the lot unless I paid $30. The parking attendant at the time was very polite and understanding, and had clearly heard many similar complaints before. He showed me the sign (They pulled it sometime before I left at 9:54pm) and said that someone forgot to pull it out from in front of the building that morning. I've made multiple attempts to resolve this to no avail. They have since changed their sign, but have refused to refund the parking difference.
This is a very deceptive practice. I encourage everyone in this forum to file complaints with the bbb and http://www.revdex.com/reviews/laz-parking/615462# as well.
More LAZ Parking Complaints & Reviews
- LAZ Parking - accident/ scratched truck on valet parking
- LAZ Parking - destruction of property
- LAZ Parking - laz lost my sets of keys and my husband spare all on one key chain
- LAZ Parking - parking/hyde park/ target parking lot
- LAZ Parking - 199 water street
- LAZ Parking - my car was crashed by one of the lazy employees
- LAZ Parking - parking
- LAZ Parking - concert and event parking
- LAZ Parking - overcharged
- LAZ Parking - wheels stolen