Menu

R
Author of the complaint
3:38 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered furniture for my child’s room from the website www.laylagrayce.com. But after I placed the order and paid for it, I realized that I choose incorrect size. I called to the customer services and explained the situation. The lady told me that she cancelled my order and money would be returned back within several days. I placed the correct order and after two days I found out that they didn’t return money back. Now they ignore me and don’t deliver my order. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks.

More Layla Grayce complaints & reviews

Layla Grayce - the worst customer service i've ever experienced
Layla Grayce - problems with delivery and money refund
Layla Grayce - mirror
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Layla Grayce - this was the last time I shopped here!
Layla Grayce - No support and impossible to contact the support team
2 comments
N
Sep 01, 2018 7:36 pm

They are refusing to pay vendors. Buyer beware as vendor owns the product until paid and has the right to collect from the end consumer.

Many vendors are going back to customers and requesting the product back or full payment with penalties and interest.

The product ownership DOES NOT transfer until the vendors have been paid.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints