LawnStartertree trimming

Hired to trim hedges. Received an online quote of $367. After a few times of hearing it had to be rescheduled due to equipment failure, I got the message from the provider that they weren't hedges they were trees.I was told I would have to resubmit, including pictures for a new quote. I did. I was asked if I wanted down to the gate. I said sure. New quote $757. I accepted.
The came out at 4pm, finished working essentially in the dark. They did a lot. All lower branches going out into the lawn( needed as well). Nothing at all was done with the height. I'll accept the miscommunication, when asked down to the gate, I thought height. Not sure what he thought.
A few days later the debit was taken for over $1200. I took numerous messages to get this corrected. They charged for two services after making me re-submit, they had no issue falling adding a second service. They eventually credited the fraudulent second charge.
I provided pictures of before and after the service. A rep even agreed it didn't look complete .. yet here I am a month later..still with a partial service done, and a run around of responses. Obviously no one looking at the history.. obviously no one ari g about service.

Kt