Lasershipunprofessional employee

V Jan 07, 2019 Review updated:

While I was on video call with my spouse I observed approximately 15-20 abandoned unopened mail packages laying on the ground on the street. Location cross of Pearl Street and Hanover Square New York, NY . Time around 5:40 pm. While wondering what is going on I was standing next to it and pointing phone camera toward packages. I was discussing with my spouse(via video call) what could happen here and should I make any actions for best resolution of this situation(contact police or contact mailing service etc). Suddenly out of nowhere lady in Lasership vest ran into me and unceremoniously grabbed my phone. She refused to give me my phone back and started threatening me. It took a lot of effort for me to get my phone back. Frustrated I immediately left.

• Updated by Viktor9363 · Jan 07, 2019

Date :Jan 7 2019

• Sb
    SB from CT Dec 03, 2020

Online Customers- Beware of Lasership!
    Lasership said my Ulta package was delivered on 10/6/2020 @ 11:40pm, which is not true. Next morning I tracked it and it showed delivered at 11:40pm and was signed for by me? Not my signature. I believe the driver kept my package. Called both Lasership & Ulta but no resolution. Lasership is beyond terrible to put it nicely.

• De
    Desheron Goodson Feb 21, 2019

laser ship is the worst, i ordered 3 items 2 weeks after with fed ex and got delivered before the laser ship company, horrible customer service