Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) — membership renewal
Earlier this week I received a call from an employee at the LVAC central office to renew my and my husband's membership which would be $210 each. I asked how much it would be to switch to a lower package which I was quoted $144 each. I said I would call back so that I could discuss it with my husband. I called back later that week ready to pay $144 for myself and $144 for my husband to renew our memberships. To my surprise I was told that I would need to pay $35 each to downgrade our membership. I was never informed of this downgrade fee from the employee I first spoke with. Even the notes that LVAC keeps don't mention that the fee was informed to me, according to the second employee I spoke too. I really want to renew our membership at $144 each. I was misinformed and strongly feel that we should not have to pay the downgrade fee.
More Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) Complaints & Reviews
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - I had cancelled my membership a year ago and they were still pulling money out of my account 
- LVAC - Las Vegas Athletic Club - membership 
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - day care very poor 
- LVAC-215/Eastern - locker room thief
- LVACC - contract trickery 
- LVAC Las Vegas Athletic Club - they stole my money! 
- Las Vegas Athletic Club - worst gym on the planet don't sign a contract
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) - night shift supervisor (ketty) discarded my personal items maliciously and intentionally with no remorse or apology offered.
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) - gym membership
- Las Vegas Athletic Clubs (LVAC) - sales practices and staff