Landau Jewelry, Harrahs Renoscam - misrepresentation

B

We just bought a ring from the Landau Jewelry Harrahs Reno location and spoke with the sales associate about the fact that I can not wear silver as I have a reaction to it. Took ring to jeweler to have it sized and was told that it is actually silver and not white gold. After several calls, they offered to special order a white gold ring for the additional cost of over $600.00! Why would I pay additional money for an item that I had already purchased. I have filed a complaint with my CC company and am hoping to get somewhere with that. They repeated the no returns policy and informed me that their sales person would have never told us that it was gold as all the items are silver. We had already turned down 3 other pieces since I couldn't wear silver. In no way would I ever purchase anything from this company again! They are scammers. The ring we purchased was over $900 and that was after 75% off.