Lancome — eyeliner and makeup service
I decided to get my makeup done at Limeridge Mall in Hamilton, Ontario Canada for my daughters wedding. I told the lady that I wanted a natural look. She proceeded to put blue eye shadow on my eyes, which I told here I did not like. She then removed it. In order to get my makeup done for free I needed to purchase two items. I purchased the Le Stylo Waterproof eyeliner and a lipstick which I didn't like the colour of but the sales person insisted I should get (probably because there was a shortage of choices...their stock was a choice of maybe 10 colours). I did not use the lipstick and returned it only to find they still did not have any more stock. I ended up getting a lipstick for my sister-in-law. ( That cost me $45). I use the eye liner but I am disappointed because it leave a smuggling on my eyelid. I told the sales person that I had oily skin. I think I would have been better off doing my own makeup for my daughters wedding and saved myself a lot of money.
More Lancome Complaints & Reviews
- Lancome.com - horrible customer service, I won't be back 
- Lancome - scam!! fraud!!
- Lancome.com - unsettled dispute
- Lancome.com - was very unhappy with the customer service
- Hugo Boss And Lancome Miracle - not recieving the products after 2 months 
- Lancome - lancome beauty products. unethical behaviour
- Ykm Turkey/lancome - lancome visionnaire
- Lancome - perfume
- Lancome - magie noire
- Lancome - empty foundation sample