Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies LanceSoft phishing, social engineering, and scams

LanceSoft  -  phishing, social engineering, and scams

T
Author of the complaint
7:57 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

You wouldn't believe what they did to me. I am working with a local recruiter for a position of which I was submitted for.
The next day however, I got an email from a Lancesoft employee telling me that it was great talking to me and he needed that 5 digits of my social and a Right to Represent signed.
I never heard of the company, much less this guy, Prabhakar Kumar. The interesting thing is that I was already submitted for the position so why would I talk to him since the initial phase is over?!
This is the first time I get an email trying to lewer me in. Can you believe this? Someone pretending that they talked to you, set the rate (which is lower than what the end-client is willing to pay the rate I have already negotiated!
This is a new low for offshore hiring companies ranging from being intrusive (calling you 10 times a day), and their obvious lack of skills in selling you to the client! So watch out

More LanceSoft complaints & reviews

LanceSoft - employment practices
LanceSoft - so called job recruiting
LanceSoft - Annoying phone calls