Menu

R
Author of the complaint
10:59 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Arrived at 9:15am and signed in for my 9:30am fasting labs appt which I made online. I was immediately hit with an intense odor of feces and urine. Front desk claims the waiting area was cleaned each day but they were unconcerned. They laughed when I complained about odor and fasting not being a great combination. I was called up to give my ins card and debit card ("just in case", more laughing) at about 10 and I asked when I would be seen since I had a 9:30 appt. It seems, according to the desk lady, "too many appts where scheduled online for the same time (ha ha)". At 10:20 I was put in a room to wait, while waiting I hear someone say to a child, "if you move I will have to stick you again"...at 10:30 I was brought into the room where blood was drawn. Then Mrs Personality directed me (actually she just pointed) to the bathroom while handing me a cup, lid and sterile wipe. I did my thing and then discovered that the toilet would not flush. Upon leaving the bathroom I encountered Mrs Personality again. She took my specimen from my hands and turned to leave as I tried to let her know the toilet wasn't working and someone was trying to use it after me. She turns to me when I asked if she heard me and said, "I know the toilet doesn't work!" Then she just walked away. I assume I was done with everything and I got out of there as fast as possible. I have been to other locations that were not nearly as rude. Always busy, but not unkind and lacking compassion. The work staff needs to realize that they are not irreplaceable. Apparently there have been other complaints and they actually laugh about it all.

More LabCorp complaints & reviews

LabCorp - rude
LabCorp - fraudulent billing
LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
LabCorp - billing/insurance