Kurt Hilmerson PhotographyPoor customer service, follow through

K

My husband and I were married on June 10, 2007 We selected Kurt Hilmerson Photography as our wedding photographer based upon the outstanding work he showed us in our first meeting.

A little over nine months after being married, we received our large wedding album. As part of our package we were supposed to get a DVD slide show, all of the high res images from our photo album, and all of the images from our wedding day. It is now 16 months after our wedding date and we have not see it.

For the past two and a half months I've tried contacting Kurt by telephone, email, and over his website (www.hilmersonphotography.com) numerous times to no avail. He will not respond to emails and he's avoiding my telephone calls and will not return voice mails.

All I want is my DVD slides who and all of the images we had agreed to. I have paid him in full and he has literally not given my money's worth.

If you are thinking about using Kurt Hilmerson, as your wedding photographer, I would seriously think twice about it. Once he gets your money from you, he doesn't follow through with customer service as any professional should.

Chris Jernigan Feb 16, 2009

Hilmerson also works for Pictage, a company rife with crooks and "customer service" reps (like Hilmerson) who have NO IDEA what customer service means. Hilmerson was all over calling and emailing me to get me setup with a Pictage trial account. He assured me that he would be my personal account rep and contact and that anytime I needed anything, he would be there for me Then, once I signed up, Pictage literally stole money from my checking account. Kurt would not return my phone calls or emails. I tried getting other people at Pictage to help and only got the run around. After getting the run around from several people who never got anything done for me, and going to my bank 3 separate times to have my statements faxed to Pictage, I finally got through to a lady in finance who was more rude to me than anyone has ever been in my LIFE and she had the nerve to YELL AT ME after WEEKS of not returning my phone calls, emails, etc.

To this date, Pictage still owes me money for print sales I made while I was a client of theirs. To this day, after REPEATED phone calls, voicemails and emails, Kurt Hilmerson STILL hasn't had the common decency to return ONE of my phone calls or emails.

This goes beyond bad business practice. This is spineless. This is irresponsible. This is WRONG. This is someone you do NOT want to do business with.

Chris Jernigan
    Portland, OR

• Gr
    GreenAutumnPhotography Oct 09, 2010

I too was a client of Pictage, having Kurt as my sales rep. They did the exact same thing to me as mentioned above.

Jimmy Bender