KSTDCcancellation of conducted tour

K

Sir,

I had booked five tickets for my family one month in advance for Matralaya tour conducted by KSTDC on 15th, 16th & 17th August. Now I get a call from KSTDC office stating that the tour is cancelled due to non availbility of accomodation. My aged parents have come all the way from my native to Bangalore to join us in the tour. How can KSTDC take a booking one month in advance and still fail to conduct the tour stating non availbility of accomodation as a reason. Why couldn't they do the necessary arrangement in advance especially when they know that there will be lot of crown during long week ends??

What is the remedy for us now?

Regards.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices