Kovacs Consultants — LENDING SCHEME

A

Sends out blanket emails to unsuspecting victims stating he will provide a business line of credit. The line you are seeking must be over 300K. He requires a 10% origanation fee. In my case 30K. After he recieves your hard earned money he will then send a "contract" that says if the line is not funded he will return your origanation fee. We went to California to confront this thief, he claimed the entire matter was someone elses fault and would return our money. He is a pathalogical LIER, PERIOD. His entire life is an endless lie. We called his wife Robin who works at Coronado hospital as director of physical therapy. She said she has no knowledge of his scam. His hope is that he can lie enough, long enough that we give up. This isn't happening. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS RIP OFF!!!

More Kovacs Consultants Complaints & Reviews

• Be
    Benzbanz Nov 24, 2014

Can anybody give an update regarding this matter?
    It has been years and I haven't heard anything.
    I suffered the same fate from these guys.
    Please let me know if anyone has any information at all.
    Thanks!

• Ar
    Arm of the Lord Aug 03, 2012

John Kovacs can be found at 2306 Klemm Street, Suite 3 North, Saint Louis, Missouri 63110.
    Tel: [protected]

• Ar
    Arm of the Lord Jul 31, 2012

Has anybody gotten their money back from Mr. Kovacs?

Kevin666 Mar 26, 2012

oh ya, and i just heard that John Kovacs and his wife, Robin KOvacs purchased a beach house in Oceanside California with all the money they swindled out of their business victims! Amazing that his wife is in on this too! She is a nurse at Sharp Coronado Hospital. How scary is that! So this scamming couple is at it again with Business 360 LLC, I can't believe they get away with this fraud!

Kevin666 Mar 26, 2012

i NEVER got my $20, 000 fee back to this day and NEVER got the loan either. This guy has lied for more than a year now and now started a new company, Business 360 LLC. Amazing!

Kevin666 Mar 26, 2012

this scam artist started a new company http://www.business360llc.com/ or business 360 llc

• Lb
    lbhamblin Sep 01, 2011

Anyone heard from John Kovacs?
    ANY ONE received their money back?
    I have not and was wondering if I was alone in not receiving a full refund?

He is not responding to email or texts so I am assuming that he has left and no where to be found.

Lee Hamblin

Kevn123 Apr 25, 2011

Alaska1 you are being duped too. John Kovacs has lied to us almost every day since Dec of 2010. He has done nothing but lie and scam. He is a cold criminal and a smooth talker. He had his wife, Robin Kovacs, who works at Sharp Coronado Hospital as head of physcical therapy, have both taken their victims money and spent it on lavish vacations such as Vail, Colorado. They are both living the high life while blaming others. They would have you believe that they are innocent, but they owe me a lot of money and have not given me back a dime. They will pay for these crimes. They are bonnie and clyde hiding behind nice jobs and titles, but they are just good scam artists.

• To
    tortboston Mar 14, 2011

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE!!! This is Alaskas 1 I want the world to know that I HONESTLY believe based on NEW evidence brought forward today that John Kovacs DID NOT intentionally steal our hard earned money. He was lured into this scheme by Joe and Nicole Paglia. John foolishly told me a miriad of further lies to hopefully buy some time. I have reviewed multiple text messages from Paglia to Kovacs that clearly shows KOVACS was duped in this as we all were!!!