KorloffFalse Claim of tampering and missing parts

Yesterday, I took a Korloff watch for the first time since it purchase for a simple battery change to it local Sales and Service agent in Doha Qatar, "Blue Salon" after more than a year of regular use. To my surprise I was asked to keep the watch for a couple of days.

Further, I got a call today from them claiming that this watch has been tampered by someone, some parts are missing, and the battery consumption is also high, so there will be cost for repair.

Each one of these claims are absolutely false and I refused to accept any of this rubbish from them as I am the sole user of this watch and I know how I have used it. I seriously suspect their technical capability now, as well as their honesty in business, as they seem to be conmen out to fleece their customers in this cheap fashion.

My worry now is that they may even go to any lengths to prove their false claim as true, by intentionally making some parts go missing thereby damaging my watch.

Even if I do not get my watch back in sound working condition, I can must state that this experience has left me disillusioned which such luxury products as being nothing but a sham when it comes to local service support.

In specific, I would not recommend Blue Salon Qatar for any business dealings with them.