Menu

Kizoa  - Starter account

S
Author of the complaint
5:03 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello,

I purchased my Kizoa Starter Account end of 2018.

When I made my first holiday video with it, it worked fine.

End of last year when I wanted to make my second holiday video over the Christmas holiday, I all of a sudden couldn't cut any videos anymore.
When opening the video clip for editing, the usual window appears. I click on 'cut' but when doing so, the actual picture of the video is grey. Even when clicking on the arrow that would normally play the video, nothing happens and it just stays grey'd out.

I tried different browsers, re-uploaded hundreds of videos and nothing helps.
I paid money for a service that doesn't work, so I can't say I'm very happy at the moment.

Kind regards,
Silvia

View 0 more photos
Helpful? 0 0

More Kizoa complaints & reviews

Kizoa - I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa
Kizoa - i've been struggling with kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Kizoa - stay away, this company is honestly just out to take your money & nothing else
2 comments
L
Sep 03, 2021 5:03 am

Leslie Moore
After all the time and work of editing your photos and assembling your project, this company holds it hostage. It will block entrance to your account and force payment for a premium package to obtain your work. I want my project copy without having to be threatened. Don't say something is free or useable and get the public invested in this product. This is a sales psychology of personal memories we invest in is worth paying for. If you won't buy in you can say goodby to your work.

0 0
D
May 07, 2021 5:03 am

Wish I could give it no stars. Cannot upload my music. I called customer service and after the phone rang forever, I was eventually disconnected. This went on four different times and finally someone answered. They just said hello. I asked if this was Kizoa Customer Support and was told in an annoying tone, "Yes it is." I could barely understand the man and he was very inpatient with me and hung up on me. I think I should get my money back.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

69 complaints