Kitchen StudioStay away

T

This is a warning to all - do not use Kitchen Studio! I have had nothing but problems since using this company. The sales representative lied to me, made be believe that they did everything from beginning to end - eg deliver and fit - and did not inform me that I had to contact the fitters or even give me a list of fitters to choose from and gave me a quote out of the air without any paperwork to back this up. RR - their representative from their Tottenham branch- always had an excuse not to have time to see me to sort matters out and I have corresponded/phoned their customer services department (some seem to be genuinely concerned) from the beginning of my woes but even they seem to be unable to have any influence at all over sales representatives or managers who constantly ignored requests to contact me to finalise any details.

All the sales representatives and managers want are the orders. After placing the order and receiving notice of delivery it turned out that as the customer I was all responsibility by accepting delivery, count boxes, inform them of any shortages, and then contact my fitter. What fitter? I still don't know who was supposed to do the work!

I have even sent by recorded delivery a copy of all my correspondence to their Head Office and guess what - no response!

Thank goodness I have their e-mail address so that I have written proof of everything. They are now refusing to refund my deposit which I will now have to try and obtain by other means. They are a shady, unreliable and awful company to deal with - and yes, I am one of those people who have now found out their terrible reputation from others AFTER dealing with them - so be warned.