Kirby Vacuum Companykirby vacuum/ shampooer

L

I purchased a Kirby Avilir shampooer/ vacuum in Feb. 2016. A few months after I bought it, the shampooer stopped extracting water back out of the carpet after I applied shampoo/ water solution, leaving my carpet a wet mess!!! I contacted a local repair person, who advised me that that is a common problem with Kirby shampooers. I financed the thing and am still paying $77.00 per month (taken directly out of my checking acct.) and will be for another 6 months. I can never get in touch with the local Kirby rep. and the only other person from Kirby tells me I didn't put enough shampoo in the tank. At this point I can't use it at all, but don't know if I can sue in small claims court or not.