Menu

G
Author of the complaint
4:41 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I play a game called Wizard101. I've been playing it since 2011. What happened exactly is this:

6 years ago, I was banned because an anonymous person hacked my main account. At that time, I haven't played on my account for months. It happen in April 2014. Then, I email them to explain what happen and then they're money money order from me to unban my account. A few years later, I recontact them to appeal the banning of my account, they say that the same email I used to contact them is not the original email I used (which I have proof that it is). Not only my account was banned, but they also banned my IP address and every computers I have at home from playing the game ever again. My main account is Daniboy600 and the real email associated to is [protected]@gmail.com And they're not willing to give it back to me and not help. So please! Help me get my main Wizard101 account back and unban my IP and all the computers! Please! Thank you.

View 0 more photos