Kings of Siamcat mill kings of siam have a new name

L Review updated:

Some latest info. This Kings Of Siam has now changed it's name from what I have been told to Kiss On Site Pets, otherwise also known as KOS Pets. Do not deal with these people. They in my opinion run a cat mill. The house stinks, the kids are rough and in my opinion abusive to the dogs and I will guess to the cats as well. They are liars and disorganized and only care about money. The cats are underweight when fixed. They are kept away somewhere, I heard the basement. They are nice enough while you are paying but once the cat gets sick, which it will in mist cases, then look out. They are the nastiest people you will ever meet. Look up on the internet how to at least report suspicion on them anonymously. Contact your own vet and they will direct you. You can even report them to Peta. They have just too many cats these people. All their cats are pregnant all the time. I think they may have started out meaning well but it is out of hand out of greed. Perhaps the woman needs more lip injections and that is why they have constant litters? You should be allowed to see where the cats are kept. The dogs also are kept outside all the time, the crave attention they never get. These people are monsters.

• Se
    serafinatoyou Apr 21, 2021

have they been reported?

• Ka
    KateJTO Apr 21, 2021

@serafinatoyou I reported them to the SPCA but don’t know if any follow up was taken.

• Ra
    Rachel1045 Sep 20, 2017

I could not agree with you more! We went there looking at their Newfoundland puppies to add to our family and could not have been more shocked at what we learned being there. When we drove up, their Newfs were outside dirty and stinky and, to our surprise, shaved. Any decent Newfoundland breeder knows you cannot shave them due to their double coats and their coats protect their skin. That first off showed the lack of care they received. When they brought out the 2 puppies they had left, they also stuck really badly of urine and were filthy! when asking questions about parents health testing and CKC papers we got some bull crap reply about heath testing not being needed and that they were waiting for the papers from UKC (not CKC). When talking to my spouse we decided to fill out an application anyways because we knew we could give the puppy a good home. Once stepping into the house, we were blown away by the unbearable stench of the cat urine. There were cats hidden behind locked doors everywhere. When we finally drove home, we had to roll down our windows due to holding the puppies and having the stink on our clothing (so gross). It was a race for the shower as soon as we got home and clothing straight into the washing machine!!
    The day we had arranged to go and pick up the puppy, we immediately saw the wife sitting in the kitchen through the window on her computer. When we rang the bell she disappeared and never came to answer the door. We then got an email from the husband saying he was not expecting us and that no one was home? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? we just saw her!!
    Needless to say, thankfully, we got our money back and did NOT get a puppy from these people. They should be banned from owning any animals!