Kim Future Vision Services Ltd.investment

Hello,
I am Tripta Devi from Himachal, and my agreement no. 0601R6733 and 0601R0007555
I deposit (1.25 lack )money in this company "Kim Future vision services ltd" two times. And the majority time is Five years. The majority amount is about 1.20lack and 1.82lack, and the majority date june 2017 and Dec2017 . I ask again and again about money but they not able to pay our money back. I request complaint boad to take some action against this company.
Mobile no. :- [protected] Tripta Devi
Thanks

investment
investment

More Kim Future Vision Services Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

• Ra
    Rajbir kaur Aug 17, 2018

I am rajbir kaur my agreement no is 0101R0020335 date of complition my majority is 28/02/2011 i was note the complaint at Tarn Taran branch but there is no any solution for my paymemt please send to me my majority other wise i will take legal action about you my contact no is [protected] i am very disagree with your service

• Mo
    mona1234 Jan 17, 2018

It is frustrating to see how these scammers are preying on innocent people and exploiting their needs. I can recommend a private investigation agency 'Wilsons Detectives'. They consider taking a class action against people or businesses that are complained about. They aim to help clients and people who have been affected by frauds/scams and help them recover their money. I have used them myself, they are well experienced (over 66 years), well reputed and serve worldwide. If you need more information and would like their help visit https://www.detectiveswilsons.com/ or email [email protected]