Khanacademy.orgfake charges and impossible to reach them

L

I was interested in the website www.khanacademy.org. I signed up for them and subscribed for news letter, but they provided me some rubbish. After 4 weeks I noticed that they charged me for something and it was made without my notice. I tried to reach someone from this website, but they ignored my emails. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this company and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Wr
    Wrath123123123 Jul 10, 2014

If you got charged then u must've donated. Because ive been a user for 2 years and ive never had a problem with it.

• Al
    alice in wonderland8234 Apr 21, 2019

I give the right answer all the time and check on other educational websites only to see my answer is right. Khan academy is to specific. They also make me do the questions again even if they didn't teach it to me first. It would be more helpful that way.

• Th
    therealBOB Nov 13, 2019

Khan academy is supposed to be a fun and educational learning site. My daughter, susan, felt that she was targeted, please help us!!!

change_for_efficiency Nov 23, 2019

All of your lessons need a restart button, some students like to instantly restart when they get a answer wrong and you can't do that, you have to go through the whole lesson just to do it over and it's not very efficient, so please add a restart button on the lessons for everyone's sake.