Kenmore / Whirlpool — poor service
Don't buy a kenmore washing machine (Top of the line) if you want it to last more than 4 years!
In less that 4 years I am told my barely used washing machine needs a new motor control board which costs $489 and another $200 to install!
Sears does not seem to feel they are responsible for selling a machine with such poor service.
After paying $110 for a service call the technician told me that parts for the motor board are not sold and that the entire motor board needs to be replaced!! If I paid another $700 maybe it would last another 4 years!
Stay away from sears products. They are not what they used to be!
More Kenmore / Whirlpool Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks!
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective!
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products