Kampgrounds Of America [KOA]additional charge that I did not authorize

C Sep 22, 2018

On August 9, 2018, we checked into the Hidden Valley RV Resort (Milton KOA) in Milton Wisconsin for two nights. we called from the road and were told to come in that there was availability for two nights at the RV park. When we arrived, we were greeted by a young lady who charged our Citi Visa card for two nights; August 9-10. The amount charged was $59.25

On August 13, 2018 our credit card was again charged, without my authorization, or a courtesy call, this time for $78.99. I immediately called the Campground and spoke with the supervisor/bookkeeper, Amber, after being transferred to her. Her explanation was that we were incorrectly charged when we checked in; because we were in a "Premium" site, the charge was supposed to be $62.40 for Thursday night and $83.20 for Friday. We were never told about the upcharge nor were we charged correctly for the 1st night. I am disputing this second charge of $78.99. The attitude that I received when inquiring about this additonal charge was quite 'terse'. She indicated that that was the charge and left it at that. She made no amends as to their mistake.

I have notified my Citi Bank Credit Card company and have put in a dispute for this charge.

I can be reached at [protected]@pacbell.net; my home address is 432 EAstwood Drive, Petaluma, CA 94954; phone: [protected].

Claudia Collins