Kaiser Permanentebad treatment in er at panorama city

J

I have been a Kaiser member for many years. Why I continiue to stay with them is beyond me. I have been to the ER there is Panorama City many times. Had a couple of good visits but many bad ones. I went there again yesterday ( Tuesday 03-02-2016) and spent 9 hours there. I was there from 7am until 4pm. I was admitted into the ER about 8am and put in a room after they cleaned it. Was given a nurse with a russian accent who was nice at first but once I pressed the button and another person came asked me what I needed I said I want to ask my nurse a question about something the doctor said. Finally my nurse came in and I asked her. I noticed now her attitude towards me was not nice anymore. From this moment on she avoided my room.like crazy . The ER all day was average busy not until late i n afternoon did it get really busy. The doctor was nice but he also took forever to come back and tell me anything ( hours ). I went in the ER for swollen feet wanted to be checked for cellulitis infection and for chronic vein insuffientcy and I did not feel well thats why I went there. So after many hours the doctor finally came back and reviewed my tests and told me about everything. It was now 3pm. He said he would like to do another bloodtest to check something and I said ok you can do it but I must leave here at 4pm one hour from that time. He disappears and never comes back. My nurse never comes back either. They all avoid my room like crazy. So I get mad and get dressed take off all the things I was hooked up to but left the line for blood ( plastic thing ) on top of my hand. I stand at the nurses station where 2 girls were making small talk and laughing just ignored me. I had to say excuse me very loud 2 times before they would even look at me. I then said can my nurse please take this thing out of my hand so I can go home I need to leave now. I see my assigned nurse come out of a door right near there she just stands there and gives me a dirty look. So another guy has to take the line and plastic tube out of my hand and could tell he was annoyed by having to do it. He did a crappy job by hurting me while taking out the plastic tube. The top of my hand was bruised afterwards. He did a sloppy job just slaps a cotton ball on there and a piece of tape and then leaves me and says nothing. My nurse did not get my final paperwork to me either. So I walk down the long hall to the checkout window and wait. I see right near there a man and a woman all dressed up with Kaiser name badges and asked them if they had anything to do with running this place and they said yes so I voiced my complaint. While standing there talking to them my blood is dripping down my hand all over the floor due to the bad patch up work by that annoyed male nurse. They call another nurse over to tape me up again. I said I been here for 9 hours and no one in here even offered me anything to eat and not even a glass of water to drink but I day long I could here the nurses say well I am going to lunch now. The lady offered me a sandwich I said no thanks I have food at home. Why didnt any of the nurses offer me a sandwich or some jello or a glass of water all those hours ?!? So I spend hours in that room without food or water how lame and inconsiderate is that ?!?

So because this nurse did a poor job with me I did not get my final paperwork, I dont have on hand all the results of my bloodtests or know all about what the doctor said to me. I just wasted 9 hours being in there sitting in room being ignored. Its incidents like this that make me wonder what kaiser cares about. I was never really told the reason for wanting the 2nd bloodtest done, Was it about my kidneys or some other problem ? I guess I will never know which can put my health at risk. If you dont inform the patient of what is wrong that is dangerous for their health and life !!! Kaiser makes a lot of money from MediCare which pays for a big part of my medical expense. I expect better service from them and at least show compassionn for sick and hurting people and not to treat them in a mean abusive manner with a poor attitude. People deserve to not be ignored at Kaiser because without sick people all the people would not get a paycheck ! Treat your patients better, Kaiser ! Oh and by the way, this is about the 3rd time I have had problems while going to this ER and being ignored and treated in a rude manner !